1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asked out by girls I'm out to

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JWAD, Mar 2, 2008.

1. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Recently loads of wierd things have been happening to me. Over the past few years next to no girls have been interested in me, which suited me fine, but since they've found out I'm gay I've had twelve phone calls from various girls asking if I wanted to go out with them, at first I was slightly flattered but now it's just irritating. After putting all that effort into coming out to everyone they all seem to be forgetting it! I've had to tell a ton of girls that I'm gay again and my boyfriends been having to do the same. I don't understand how they can all forget so what are they doing? It's like my entire schools been brainwashed or something!:tantrum:

2. jroakwood

oh wow. i dont know whats up with that either?
    thats wierd.

theyre not just making fun of you are they?
    are they being completely serious?

3. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Nah they're not making fun you can tell when they're being serious s its rare. Knowing the girls I think that it maybe that since I'm not interested in them they're just despertly trying to make me interested as a sort of chllenge if you like.

4. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I don't understand this either...if I knew a guy was gay, I wouldn't ask them out... maybe they're asking you out as a safe way of asking someone out, when they already know the answer (does that make any sense at all??). But twelve girls??? That's a lot of girls. Maybe they don't believe you? I really don't know - but I can see how it must be annoying, like your sexuality is a joke or something....

Or maybe what they actually mean is, can I be your friend now I know you're gay (although obviously I admit that asking someone out is a weird way to ask that - but the female mind can be weird sometimes...).

I hope it stops!! (and maybe I should pretend to be a gay guy and see how many girls ask me out :slight_smile: )

5. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When they call you up, do they have the intention of starting a relationship with you, or of bringing a queer eye with them to the mall for some serious shopping? Women are going to be a trillion times clingier to you then they were pre-outing simply because women love gay guys for some reason. It gets really irritating at times, but perhaps they aren't trying to get in your pants, but maybe just get into your fashion sense.

6. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

From your words, I'll assume that these girls are asking you out for relationship purposes. If you just keep telling them that you are gay, they'll get the message. If a girl calls more than once, however, she may be in disbelief and you may need to say that a guy is hot in front of her before she'll stop asking.

Luroon makes a good point. If all they want is for you to be their gay friend, then don't be put off. You can make a lot of really good female friends by being the gay guy in the group.

7. Thatsit

Maybe they are just thinking you being gay is a rumor or something, heh. I don't really know, but they might just want to make sure you are gay(?) Thats the only thing i can come up with.

8. josephaustin92

Wow weird like everyone says they may just want ur fashion sense lol

9. mcrteenagers

People only want what they can't have. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Are they asking you out on a date, or are they asking you out as a friend - I guess since they aren't "threatened" by you anymore?

10. JWAD

JWAD Guest

lol. I found out why they've actually bin asking me out. There's a dance thing coming up which I hadn't heard of and I'm the 'safe' person to go with so all me and my boyfriend are doing is making it perfectly clear that we're going together

11. Thatsit

Haha thats funny
    and thats sweet that you're going together:thumbsup:

12. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol...that is funny.