1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Sick of Everything

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dominic, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Dominic

Dominic Guest

Just to start, this is going to be a rant. I've warned you....

I'm really tired of my life, I'm sick of it all. I try to be the strong one, the one who doesn't need help, but I can't do it. I'll just start off with a background of my life: I go to a private all-boy high school where I do student government, symphonic band, jazz ensemble, liturgical choir, performance choir, the orchestra for the musical, and I have a full 7 class schedule. My family expects great grades and amazing performances all the time. All of my extra curricular activities take up all of my free time now. Back to my rant... I can't stand my classes any more, there long and monotonous and I'm sick of them. Every teacher feels they have the most important class, and they feel their class should have the priority over every other class. My friends bug me because they are high school boys. I would tell them that I'm gay, but the gay jokes would get even worse. I also feel that no one needs to know my sexuality because it doesn't affect them. I don't understand why I have to come out, straight people don't have to come out as straight, why should I have to tell people my sexuality? The only person affected by my sexuality is me. I feel that sometimes I just get angry at people for no reason. I feel like a monster, for lack of a better term. I feel my body is ugly.

The one place that I find any refuge is at church. I can honestly say my friends there are my family. I love going to church. (I'm Catholic btw).

I thought I was doing well with accepting myself and being strong, but I'm just insecure. I'm done with my life. I wish I could just go away for a while. Relax and enjoy myself, but I can't because nothing in my life would stand still and I would have to catch up on everything I missed.

Thanks for reading my rant. I really had to get that off my chest.