1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Occasional Doubt

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by anon350, Jan 21, 2013.

1. anon350

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I realized that I'm bi a little under a year ago. I went from thinking I was more into boys to more into girls, but basically, I like them both in different ways. Long story short, I'm bi. However, every once in a while, especially after I've come out to someone new, I get a little panicky, that maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I made a whole big deal out of this and then I'll end up being wrong. I mostly know I'm just being silly, but I don't know why I have this tendency. Has anyone experienced this or anything similar?

Thanks!

2. care77

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, I find as it is still pretty new to me that some days I wake up and think have I invented everything? I think it depends on recent reactions I've experienced etc. For example, my partner (male) said that he is ok for me to go and "explore", he hasn't had a lot of time to digest the info and whilst I am thankful to him for this and his continual support I can't help but think he thinks that I will get it out of my system, sometimes I question if he is right! Not sure if I am even being a bit of bitch by even thinking this of him. Hope this helps a bit, it's just my way on interpreting my doubt.

3. lighttheway

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think you just need to relax and stop over thinking it. You like who you like!
    so stop dwelling on maybe being wrong because so what if you end up straight or liking girls? doesn't really matter just be yourself :slight_smile: