1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was Penetrated For First Time, Need Help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Secretariat, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Secretariat

Hi there,

I just turned 34. To give you an idea of who's writing this, I'm a very attractive, handsome guy (I'm a humble/modest person, just trying to paint a picture), tall, 6 ft 4, great shape. Okay, you have the physical description.

I'm not a big fan of categorizing, but I would say I'm straight. I'm not attracted to other men, though I have been attracted to transsexuals. I'm not sure what that makes me, nor am I too concerned/worried about that part.

What has shaken me up a bit is I had got together with a transsexual lady the other night. I don't drink or do drugs, I just happened to be particularly horny on this night.

Anyway, we started making out and it got pretty heated. I was going to most likely have intercourse with her, with me being the top (I have been the top before with other transsexual women). But she said she's a top. So she started performing oral sex on me, and one thing led to another and I allowed her to penetrate me.

Long story short, I lost my anal virginity. She put her johnson in my rear, not for long, and at the time I didn't mind it. It actually felt okay. I came, mainly because she was sucking me off for so long and I hand't masturbated in some time prior to that. And I jerked off while she was in me.

I feel kind of weirded out. I'm not religious, but I was raised catholic (12 years of catholic school), so maybe there's some lingering issues guilt there? I don't think so, though. **I just felt like I did something wrong, and I've been beating myself up about it in my head, dwelling on it.

Probably one reason I've been kind of stuck on it is because my butt (sphincter) has been sore since the morning after it happened. Is this common? How long will it hurt for?

For the record, we were safe, we both wore condoms, so I'm not really too worried about STDs, though that is a small portion of my whole feeling weirded out...I'm a worrier by nature sometimes, so even though we were safe, given the fact that I alllowed someone I just met to screw me, it adds to this whole thing.

Well, that's my story. I'm being about as truthful as possible, and I would really appreciate any feedback or advice from experienced people out there (especially in regard to having it done to you the first time (emotionally) and how long it will linger (physically, the pain from being penetrated by an erection).

Thanks so much.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, and welcome.

First, the pain should dissipate in a day or so, depending on how rough the sex was and how big she was. Unless there's serious bleeding or something, it should be nothing to worry about.

Second, my guess is it's combination of good old fashioned Catholic guilt, but more importantly, the unconscious effect of being penetrated. For someone who identifies as straight, it's undoubtedly confusing at an unconscious level to be penetrated, and more so if you were aroused during it, because guys who identify as straight generally don't think of receptive anal sex as a normal thing they should derive pleasure from.

Of course, male physiology is what it is, and whether you're straight or gay, anal sex can be a very pleasant experience.

I wouldn't put too much energy into worrying about it. You sound like you're most likely pretty straight, and there are plenty of straight guys who enjoy strap-on activity from their wives or girlfriends. It is just something a little outside the norm and so, for most guys, there is some feeling of "weirdness" about it.

Hope that helps!

3. Secretariat

Hi, thanks for welcoming me and for your reply. You offered some very nice insights, and reading your feedback has me feeling better already (not physically down below, though!). I should mention this happened last Thursday (late night), and I'm still sore, especially when I sit down for periods at a time.

She wasn't that big, that's why I'm kind of surprised I'm still sore (she was really hard though). I'm very hung (maybe that's why in part I selected my screen name), and she remarked to me that I was awful big to be a top. Perhaps that was her way of making me the bottom.

I think you're spot on though, I had never thought of it being confusing and the unconscious effect of being penetrated. That's definitely how I've felt, in a word, confused. The good old Catholic guilt rears its head with every day things with me, so I'm sure it still has a part with this too.

Thanks again, and if I'll be sure to stay around this thread if anyone else wants to offer their advice, and if I happen to still have issues with this incident, it's great to know there is support. There is no one I could really talk to about this, because I'm single and no one knows of my history with transsexuals. I will also be sure to bookmark this site and stay in touch here.

4. LiquidSwords

I'm a modest guy but I'm really handsome and have a massive penis :lol:

5. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Haha yeah that's the reason I decided to not post anything. His 'good looks' and 'massive penis' actually have nothing remotely to do with his story.

Since I've started I guess I have to finish.

OP - If you see any blood then you should get checked out, otherwise just relax, wait and eat plenty of fiber. It's possible you just simply got a hemorrhoid.

All the best.

6. luvanmusiq

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I kind of what to say something on this but its not exactly advice because it has to do with how you mention your sexuality. Being that its not important to you and its probably not going to assist. Ill leave it alone.

As for your pain. Its probably because it was your first time and your door has only been used as a one way in the past. Its going to hurt for a day or 2 more. Maybe more experience will make this easier in the futurre. Being that you were fine with it I wouldn't exactly rule it out in the future. Good luck and happy experiences.