1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrified Of Penises!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BoiGeorge, Jan 23, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I think one of the main reasons Im a lesbian is because penises absolutely gross me out!! Not a little bit but majorly disgust me!! I dont mean offense to any guys of course but I find penises repulsive!

I find womens bodies beautiful. Everything is just so... Perfect! But I could be in a relationship with a guy. Just as long as I never had to see his penis!! What does this mean?! Whats the terminolgy for a girl who likes other girls bodies and personalities, but would be open to a relationship with a boy just as long as there was no sex or anything?! Whats the terminology for this?! And why am I so scared of penises?! Is this a normal reaction for a lesbian? I just find them... Gross! They're, ewww! :grin: Whats wrong with me??!!

2. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Maybe you're a biromantic homosexual?

3. TheSeeker

I think my penis is amazing... :tears:

4. LSDlicious

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry in advanced if this offends or stirs aything for any reader; but I tend to be upfront. with othher people I've spoke to with similar issues many were sexually abused by a male...usually at a young age. If you weren't then who know why penises freak you out.

5. Bree

Huh. I love penises. I wish girls had penises too.

6. Ianthe

I don't really care about penises one way or the other, personally. They're just "meh." But plenty of lesbians I know feel more like you do. I think it especially happens if you try to make yourself like them. I mean, I think penises are just "meh," but that's probably partly because I'm settled in the idea that I'm probably not going to be interacting with them. Maybe I would feel like you do if I were trying to make myself like men, and contemplating having relationships with them. But maybe not, secondary sex characteristics are much more important to my attraction, really.

Incidentally, there are men who don't have penises, if that's what you are looking for. Many transmen are otherwise indistinguishable from cismen, based on their physical appearance, once they transition. Testosterone is very effective. But since your motivations are religious, I somehow suspect that men who don't have penises will probably not qualify for your needs.

You say you "could" be in a relationship with a guy, if you never had to see his penis. That doesn't sound very enthusiastic. Women, you think are beautiful and perfect, and with guys, it's like, well, I could do that, since I have no other choice but being alone.

Is that how you would want your partner to feel about you? Is it fair to be in a relationship with someone if the best you can do is to barely tolerate it if there is no contact with your partners genitals?

Tolerance is not the same as attraction, so I think you are still a lesbian.

7. Zaio

Zaio Guest

You aren't offending anyone lol, gay guys feel the same way about lady parts. Quite frankly, to me, vaginas look like tarantula faces. Eww.

Anyway, you don't sound bi to me, more lesbian. If you don't like penises, it doesn't really sound like you love men. I love every inch of guys, and hate pretty much everything about female bodies. Only you can say for sure though.

All the best.

8. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LMAO! :roflmao:

Thank you for that.

9. Akatosh

Yikes. Mine looks handsome to me.

I feel this way about vaginas and women. I like men and women's bodies, but am terrified of the alien women have hidden below. I like being in emotional, snuggling relationships with women, BUT the women I've dated have always wanted to seal the deal. Like fitting square pegs into triangular holes.

10. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So if a guy chopped off his ding-dong and thunderballs you'd get in a relationship with him? :grin:

:roflmao:

I am completely grossed out by vaginas personally. I don't mind women's breasts so much, as I find them weird to look at, but vaginas always reminded me of the black holes in outer space >_>

11. Dalmatian

It's probably more important that you think of female bodies as attractive than male ones as repulsive. I mean, the way to define your sexuality is through positive emotions, not negative ones.

And I agree it's likely common. I don't think much about vaginas (not more, and probably less, than any random part of female body), but when I do, my thoughts are not that of beauty.

12. RainbowMan

Yeah, I'm of the "love penises, hate vaginas" camp. Beauty is not a word that comes to mind when I (occasionally) think about vaginas.

Now beautiful penises..... :grin:. What you emotionally feel is more important than what you think you're "supposed" to like. I'm just finding this out for myself. If you hate penises, then you're a lesbian (and there's nothing wrong with that - I'm certainly not offended!) - plain and simple. (OK, I might be over-simplifying but that's what's really important - the rest is secondary).

13. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I don't mind either. Maybe you're just open because you are accepting of all personalities! Which an amazing quality to have :slight_smile:

14. Kay

Kay Guest

I agree with Ianthe.:eusa_clap I don't deal with them and have actually seen very few in my lifetime. Mostly in pictures. So I pay very little attention.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with you George, unless you are trying to ungay yourself and good luck with that. I can think of few lesbians that like them or even care if they do.
    I think the question that begs to be asked is why would a committed lesbian care? I certainly would not seek them out to see if I could decide to like them.
    I am very happy liking flowers that open into life. :kiss: The petals open and call me to be ... Well enough of that before i need a cold shower. The partner is at work. (*hug*)

15. Silvails52

Quite honestly, I don't find vaginas disgusting or beautiful. They're just sort of... there. And I don't care one way or the other. Penises, on the other hand.... Now you have my attention.

16. jimL

Interesting!!!! Too be so fearful of a penis. Almost sounds like sexual abuse in your past. I have seen some pretty ugly penis's but for the most part I LOVE PENIS. But, I don't dislike the female body. I certainly know what a beautiful women looks like just like I know what I gorgeous man looks like. I just choose to love men.....and no I am not bi, I'm gay.

17. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people
    im going to have to have agree with her here because to deny yourself what you naturally find attractive is not natural because it will stuff up your mind and make you unhappy as a result.

to be in a relationship with a man, is not something i feel you are willing to do, but more so are forced to do, but regardless of this you are open to the concept.

my girlfriend hates the thought and sight of penises but there is a story behind that. She proclaims herself to be homosexual however. I personally dont give a crap but i dont feel disgusted because well if i were to have a son obviously one would have to see it.

I too have a close friend who hates penises and even the sound of the word but she is just like you, only she is completely straight. So i say asexuality is her case.

however for you, there is no doubt about it. Lesbian for sure. But that said, you can definitely be in a relationship with a man as long as the emotions are strong and the feelings mutual. And like the above previous stated, find a transgendered man who doesnt have a penis if you really want to be with a man :slight_smile: goodluck! :thumbsup:

18. Zaio

Zaio Guest

You're welcome. I could have went further by comparing a vagina with razor bumps to a wolf spider carrying its babies, but I didn't. Oops looks like I did.

All the best.

19. Bree

Oh, my gosh, haha!

20. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, like the other gay guys here, a vagina is 100% unappealing to me. It seems relatively normal for gays/lesbians to dislike the opposite sex's genitals(after all, we're gay for a reason :grin: )