1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I might be gay

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Skittles Hugger, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Okay so there is this girl at school her name is erika. She is in my eyes the most beautiful girl in school. A few days ago she go the impression that I was crushing on her so she asked around and she found out that I have a crush on her. The past few days she has been being extra nice like asking me to sit by her letting me to listen to her conversations. I have been in heaven the past few days. And i am the type of crusher who opens doors gets her books if she needs a pencil I will give her my only pencil if I'm doing my class work and she tells me to sit next to her I drop everything and go to her and I'm the type to look at her crushes with googley eyes. I also am friends with her best friend maya all three of us have all the same classes except math and first period and the other day l spoke with maya alone and l told her that I know that erika knows I have a crush in her and she was like yea erika knows (erika is gay) but she sort of told me that she doesn't like you she said this over text "Yeah...erika knows u like her. I didnt tell her, she told me herself....she kinda said that shoe doesnt like u though. As a friend yes but a girlfriend, not so much. Seriously though, erika can be very cruel sometimes, and she is very blunt about things. As i personally know her very well, she isnt ur type. Fucking trust me, erika is mentally disturbed. Im sorry but i dont want to give u false hope."

An other subject is Diego he has the hugest crush on me I mean I don't consider my self pretty I am pretty average but I am really nice funny and all the other important shit but I don't like him back what should I do

I sometimes wish I were gay. I really do when I picture my wedding I imagine a girl with me but in bed spooning I imagine a guy with me and with PDA I imagin a girl with me

Sorry this was so long I forgot the point I was trying to make

#1 Skittles Hugger, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
  2. Kay

Kay Guest

You say when you picture a wedding you picture a girl with you. There is the first hint you might be lesbian. :icon_bigg You are crushing hard on Erica and it may be time to say a few words about liking her. Not just liking her but liking her. You will never know until your toes go in the water dear.

Diego may like you but you don't like him in the same way as you like Erica. I would say you should see how you and Erica would match up and extend the crush on her. Let Diego down easily and follow your heart. I would say you may well be correct in your assumption about being lesbian or gay. I wish you the best of luck.

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some friend Maya is, but she is warning you that she wouldn't be the right girl for you. I really dislike it when people put themselves in the middle of something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. I'm not saying don't believe what was said, but take it with a grain of salt. If you really like Erika, then keep doing what you're doing, but don't allow her to lead you on. Btw, my name is Arica, just spelled a little different :slight_smile:

Now, about Diego, I'd say get to know him, but let him know how you feel. I'm not sure if you're gay or not, but just take time to figure things out. You're still young, gosh I wish I was brave enough at your age. I was terrified when I suspected a girl that I had liked knew about it.

#3 pinklov3ly, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013