1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comming out as a bottom

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ericisgay, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Ericisgay

Out Status:
    A few people
    some of my friends know I am gay. But only about the relationships were I was the top. I am just to shy to admit that I like to be the bottom...even to my gay friends...Any advice on this? This is the first time I admitted this to anyone.

2. Meropspusillus

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that it's any of anybody else's business what you're doing in the bedroom... so I don't really think it's something that you have to share if you don't want to do so.

3. photoguy93

What's the big deal? I mean, seriously.

Are you part of some group of bottoms, and you're the only top?

Don't worry about it. Enjoy it.

Always remember - there's some of us who aren't even having sex.

4. Pain

Pain Guest

No big deal. You sound like you're living in the farce "Another Gay Movie" where one was embarrassed to say he would like to bottom. It really doesn't matter what you like when it comes to sex. If you'd like to talk about it, it's your prerogative, and nobody else's business.

5. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I don't think it's anyone's business whether the other people you're talking to are gay or not.

6. Ericisgay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well let me add some more details. I work in asia...So by default I am a larger person then most people. I can't imagine my gay friends not being the tops as their partners are generally quite petite. Perhaps I just don't know the whole community well enough. Sure would like to find a community of similar people to me. The only group of "bottoms" I know are all the "ladyboys"(this is the correct local term from a trans MtF). But as I am not transgender I dont know if they are the right group for me.

#6 Ericisgay, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013