1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bad experience today.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jroakwood, Mar 3, 2008.

1. jroakwood

So it started out as nothing, just a kid named josh who was apparently mad that I am friends with this girl Kristina, and he was like... obsessed with her, and she doesnt like him.
    Then he starts calling me a queer in the library in front of everyone. And talking shit about me really loud in there. And so im like... what the fuck did i do to you?
    Then later on, he decides that he's going to question my sexuality in front of everyone in the library so he is like... yelling at me across the room, im grabbing papers out of the copy machine, "are you gay?"
    and i was like... fuckkk. so i managed to peep out a small "...no..."
    and he was like... "I BET YOU ARE. blah blah blah"
    so i left my stuff in the library and went elsewhere for the entire class period cause i couldnt deal with him. my friend jess grabbed my stuff for me though.
    anyways. he basically outed me to the entire library in a way, because my little no wasnt very convincing. and its not like people dont suspect anyways.

ugh. this probably made next to no sense. because im not the best storyteller when rushing.
    but hah. any advice would be appreciated.
    if he asks me again im just going to say "yes, what are you gonna do about it?"
    im not scared of that kid, he's a dumbass ghetto wannabe.

hahah. this was mostly just to vent. but thanks for reading if you read the entire thing. :]

2. Ahh people like that suck. If you do decide to say yes if he keeps badgering you about it, it could help since he wouldn't have anything to get a rise out of you. If he keeps pushing you about it, I would begin to wonder and be like jeez do you want me or something is that why you keep asking? That would probably shut him up on the spot. But that's just me.

3. KatoKumi

I'll take the second option. "I'm gay; what are you gonna do about it." But I'm the type to get into a fight if someone else is trying to make one. I don't know if this guy is huge or not, but don't take his shit either way.

Well, actually now that I re-read it, maybe he helped you in a way. Very very very indirectly. Maybe it's time you come out? Idk, not sure of your situation. But that's what it looks like to me.

[&Monique just called me asking for your name. So, err, help? Lmfao].

4. AlmightyFluffy

Aw man, I hate that kind of situation!
    I'm so sorry, man!
    Just try to get through the week and try not to make too much of a big deal out of it, and if he pulls something like that again, you could always tell a teacher he's verbally attacking you, sexually harrassing you, giving mental distress, public humiliation, and making an uncomfortable learning environment. :3
    Atleast you have a nice friend in that class.

5. jroakwood

Jeremy.

6. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

i wouldnt suggest coming out to him cuse lots of bad things could happen he could out u to the whole school or beat u up for being gay.one time when i came out of the closet it took a long time to go back in but since im back in the closet nobody knows about that and my friends forgot about it the only reason i came back to the closet was because things started to go wrong ( some of my friends told their parents and i havent forgiven them for that). well anyways if u come out to him and things start to go wrong its gonna be hard to go back( dont do what i did cuse it really messed up my social life:bang: )

7. KatoKumi

K good.

She wanted to call you Greg.

8. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Jeremy,
    I'm so sorry this happened to you! What a jerk this guy is! (*hug*)

9. jroakwood

honestly, i can hold my own at my school.
    hah. so im not worried about anything too bad happening to me.
    i have alot of friends who back me up. :]

im just not sure if now is the right time or not. you know?

10. SkyTears

wow, jerk. haha. i would not of stood for that. i probably would have ending up not saying anything to him but slowly walk across the room and just hit him in the face then left the room. i have a short temper when it comes to people making fun of me or my friends.

you handled it a lot better than I would have.

11. Wired106

Wow that really sucks. Don't worry though because I've gone through stuff sort of like that but not to that extent. People most likely know him and how he acts so they probably won't think much of what he said but if they do say anything to you and ask if you really are gay, you can tell them what happened and how he's jelous that you're hanging out with a girl he really likes so he is trying to turn people against you to get back at you. Only tell them that if you don't want people to know just yet though :slight_smile: good luck with everything at school.

12. aTadInsane

aTadInsane Guest

Next time the little punk starts mouthing off, pop 'im in the jaw. That oughta shut the bastard up.

13. Urman

Urman Guest

Im sorry to hear that.That was wrong of the kid i wouldn't assocate with that person any longer you shouldnt have to be treated like that.

#13 Urman, Mar 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2008
  14. Trumpetplyer23

People suck. First and foremost, people suck. I'm not one to take shit from anyone, the last time someone questioned my sexuality and how easy I was. Her: I bet you have a thing for her. Me: um, no, just because I'm bi doesn't mean I'll have sex with anything that has two legs and a brain. Which, by the way, puts you out of the running.

15. acorn7

Sorry you had to deal with a #1 jerk. If it ever happens again, I would go the "Yeah I am, bitch!" route... :wink: I dunno, it's a good chance to be out to everyone fast and for good, if that's what you want.

16. Time

Show dat bitch you ain't da gay man to mess wit

But yeah, tell him you're gay if he asks again. Don't take that nonsense from him or anyone else.

17. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do not let him use your sexuality as a weapon against you. In my opinion, if you are not afraid of being out, then the best way to fight back is to embrace your sexuality and the next time he comes after you like that be honest. He thinks he can embarrass you with your orientation, and to an extent he did in the library, but only because you let him. Next time, take control of the situation and send him packing.