1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanting her back

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MerBear, Jan 26, 2013.

1. MerBear

tonight im losing it....and i feel like im going crazy ....it's been a month since my ex has left and i just don't know....i want her back so bad....im driving for it. i haven't done anything today but lay in my bed and just feel like shit , i want to talk her again.....i don't know but i just do....its like i've been drained the whole month and now im breaking....

i don't know what to do anymore.......:help:

2. GabrielTai

Take a deep breath, and hug your puppy :slight_smile: You may care for this girl deeply, but trust me when I say that you will care for others just as much in time. Relationships are never perfect, and heart-break is inevitable. BUT, it isn't the end of the world, and you'll get through it and be a better person for having had the experience. (*hug*)

3. Kay

Kay Guest

Do all you can to take your mind off of that topic. Focus on something different. Yes hug the dog. Hug the pillow. Watch TV. Read a book. You will get through this. Hugs

4. MerBear

its going so slow...its tearing me apart. im just like dragging my feet now and i just am sick of it....i didn't even think it was going to be this hard. i didn't expect to hurt so bad but it did and now here i am , at my lowest point

5. GabrielTai

My second girlfriend and I were together for almost 2 years. She bought me a ring. We had a kitten (he was basically our child). And I loved her more than I can say. I still love her, and we are friends. But The relationship that we had, I know now (and have known for a few years) that it just wouldn't have worked. We grew apart, and became incompatible. And she broke my heart. She cheated on me a lot, lied to me, and we fought towards the end all the time. And still, when she left me, I felt I was going to die with the pain of it. But, I got up every day and my heart still beat. I got dressed for school, went to work, daily karate classes, and over time, the hurt faded. I realized that it happened that way, and there was nothing that could be done about it. I couldn't change the past, and if I could, would I have wanted to? I looked at the things I had accomplished without her by my side. I had graduated high school. Purchased a car. Moved out of my parents house and became completely self-sufficient. I achieved 3 ranks in my karate class, and I did it on my own. I realized that I didn't NEED her the way I had thought. Since then, I've had 3 other relationships, and I've learned so much from each of them. I'm truly honored to have been able to share their time.

So, right now, you're still mourning the relationship. And it's healthy to do so. But eventually, you'll heal and feel better than before. You'll be able to look back at the relationship and smile at the good times you had with her. It gets better. I promise it does. But you have to be patient, and I know that at 16, patience is hard to come by.

6. MerBear

i've learned a lot from scarlett.....and its funny....somehow when i was in a distressing time....she'd always be there and now she's not but im soryy

7. GabrielTai

:hugs: I recommend hot chocolate and a whole bag of marshmellows. :slight_smile:

8. MerBear

i wish i had some