1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help figuring out who i am

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by midnightshadow, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Ever scince i was little i would go and play with the boys and played alot of sports. Now that im geting older i still hang out with mostly boys but im only atracted to very few of them. I also have freinds that are girls very few and the majority of them i finde attractive. Theres this one girl though. When im around her if feel liked nothing els in the world matters but her and she makes me feel speacial and importent.The sad part is im to afraid to tell her because i dont even know how she will react or others or even if i am bie. If i am how am i suppose to tell people?

2. Ianthe

Well, it sounds like you prefer girls, whether it's an exclusive preference or not. I don't know if telling people yet is a good idea, because I don't know anything about your life and situation. Are you living with your parents? Do you know what the people around you think of gay people? What about this girl you like?

3. Calico

I would wait until I was more sure about my sexuality before telling anyone. Crushing on a girl doesn't necessarily mean you're gay or bi, just like having a crush on a guy doesn't make you straight. Just go with how you feel and if you find that you keep having thoughts about women, then try to figure it out.