1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i feel like a freak

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MerBear, Jan 27, 2013.

1. MerBear

okay so i do excessive daydreaming and the only way i do it is to rock m head back and forth while listening to music and my dad looks at me all the time if he catches me doing it...he thinks im mildly autistic. i rock my head back and forth not violently but not gentle either.....but it makes me feel embarrassed because i have to do this to fall asleep.

my dad looks at me weird , like im some freak and now i feel like it

what should i do?

2. Nepenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You're not a freak. Everyone has their own little quirks, that's just one of yours. There's a million things I do that make my parents look at me like that lol. I wouldn't worry about it too much :slight_smile:

3. Lucky Oshawott

You're not a freak. Don't ever let yourself think that. That's just something else that makes you who you are; As long as you have no problem with it, nothing is wrong. Everybody has their own unique traits and this is just one of yours.

4. MerBear

thank you guys :slight_smile:

5. KTWK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Funny that you mention this, I know a girl who does this exact thing! I've noticed in school and on buses occasionally she will do it but once I was sleeping in the same room as her at a mutual friends house and noticed her doing it as she was falling asleep. She's a perfectly fine, wonderful person, far from a freak, just like you. I guess you're not alone!