1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torturing my Poor Heart </3

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pinklov3ly, Jan 27, 2013.

1. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, for the past couple of weeks I've been babysitting for a friend. I needed the money, so of course I took the job. It's been so rewarding and I adore her kids. There's one catch though, she and I used to date, but it's been a while since then. I never got over her and the best thing for me to do was to walk away. And before two weeks ago, I hadn't seen her since spring of last year. So, a lot of time has elapsed, but I cannot help how I feel about her and it's driving me crazy!!

I don't want to ruin things because things are great between us. I mean, she trusts me with her kids, which says a lot. I see her four times a week and before she goes to work, we watch TV, laugh, and gossip; nothing's off limits. However, I refuse to tell her how I feel. She's very submissive, so I'd have to be the one to make the first move. That's the thing, I'm not sure how to, which sounds crazy because I've been there with her before. I'm just so scared of ruining things again, but I need to know how she feels about me first, how can I find out without being straightforward? I'm the weirdest person in the world and I can be so awkward sometimes. Sometimes, I wonder if I made a mistake by offering to her help out because I'm torturing myself :tears:

I can't stop thinking about her, I even had a dream about her last night :bang:

I've been dating other women, but I don't want to lead anyone else on when I'm clearly not over this girl. It's so hard to read her, I'm Edward and she's Bella and it's so frustrating :tantrum: :help:

2. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    lol.

l understand. lt is ruining your life and tearing your family apart ;_________;

These dom/sub rules are getting pretty intense. is it weird to just let her make the move eventually? l would feel like the more dominant person naturally next to someone really submissive, but l sometimes get tired of that role and just act all cool until they show some interest.

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the fast reply. That's just it, when were dating I was always the aggressor. And I think she's given me subtle hints, but they went right over my head. I'll most definitely wait because I don't want to embarrass myself.

4. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    xD that could be. Maybe act like you're preoccupied and she'll try harder.

But l honestly suck at playing games, l can't do it for long and l don't really know what you're supposed to do in reality lol >__>

5. You can just tell her that you're interested in opening the possibility of getting back together, but don't act on it. Let her go after you. This way you won't have to keep it all inside, but if she's not pursuing you, maybe she's not ready/ not the one for you.

6. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks, I guess I'll play the waiting game. I mean, obviously I'm not going to put my life on hold for this one girl. But she does mean a lot to me, I guess I'm just hoping to find someone just as awesome as she is. She set the bar pretty high; she's the whole package, from beauty to brains. We're so much alike it's crazy, I've never had this type of connection with any other woman.

I actually have a date this weekend, so hopefully this girl will take my mind off of her.

7. Try to give the girl you're seeing this weekend all of your attention :slight_smile:. You shouldn't be thinking about someone else when you're trying to get to know someone new.

8. Jemima

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If I were you I would definitely talk to her. If she knows how you feel then she can give you an honest answer, otherwise you will be torturing yourself. You will read signs where there are none and see connections that are just coincidences. Trust me, I've been there. It's all well and good saying to give this other girl your full attention, but if you feel this way about your friend you won't be able to, no matter how hard you try.
    If she feels the same way, then great - if she doesn't, then at least you know where you stand and can begin to get over her. The not knowing will drive you insane and the longer it goes on the harder it will be to get over her if she doesn't feel the same.

9. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks everyone!! I don't want ruin things before I have a chance to get to know this girl. I think I'm going to keep my mouth shut, I don't want to make things awkward. And I need the job, what's meant to be will be :slight_smile:

10. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    :F good plan. You are too cute to be rejected lol :icon_redf

11. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, thanks :lol:

That makes me feel better (*hug*) :icon_wink

12. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Aww I'm sorry you are still going through this. You are not alone :/ unfortunately there are several Bella's in the world. If you don't want to talk to her and tell her how you really feel, then you probably need to distance yourself until you feel like you're ready to see her again. I wish you the best though and know that I am here for you.

13. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, Fallen Angel :slight_smile:

I knew what I was getting myself into. My friend and brother have been putting ideas in my head about her. I mean, it'd be nice to get back with her, but my intuition is telling yes one minute then no the next. I have to see her tomorrow and the rest of the week. But I'm going to arrive at her place a lot later, so that way we don't interact much. And thanks, please apply to become a full member :slight_smile: