1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i don't want this to be over..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by doglover15, Jan 28, 2013.

1. doglover15

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It feels like whenever i talk to my girlfriend now, we always end up fighting. She is acting so overprotective, and the person who she's been acting like for the past couple of weeks was not the girl i fell in love with. i just want my sweetheart back, you know. like my REAL girlfriend, not the stressed, crazy person that she's acting like. I have been really sick for the past few days and she will call and act like herself for the first two minutes, all caring and sweet, adn then this darastic change will come where she's just like, "I can't belivie your sick now. It's a huge inconvience, adn its getting really annoying." That hurt so bad, i just cant belivie she said that. we fight all the time, does that mean that were fading? :frowning2:

2. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a huge inconvenience that you're sick? If she didn't used to be like this, maybe she really is just having some emotional problems right now. I think if that was the real her, you would've seen it before now. Of course I don't know how long you've been together, etc.

3. doglover15

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We've been together a year now, and we trust eachother with everything. like everything. We've been through so much together, comming out, etc, and i do not reconize the person that she's acting like latley.

4. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In that case I'd suggest she has some issues right now. Is there any reason she could feel jealous or paranoid with you right now? Or maybe it's nothing to do with you but a separate matter. I can only suggest to try not to be provoked into any argument if she starts one, and instead say something like "Is everything ok right now? I love you and want to help" or something like that.

5. doglover15

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've tried that so many times, and she always turns it on me. Or she will laugh at me which actually hurts more. I just don't know what to do. She says it's just school and that "i can't do anything to help"...it makes me feel so bad. i'm just want to help, you know?

6. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's tough, I'm sorry. I guess then you just need to make it clear that she can't treat you this way anymore. You will support her if she lets you, but she has to treat you with respect.

7. HadesReborn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My advice, talk to her. Take the time to see if she IS going through anything right now. And remember, she might deny it before she opens up. It depends on the type of person she is, but if you guys have been dating a year then you should know if there is something wrong even if she denies it. I would say this is a conversation to have face to face though. Remember communication is key for all relationships. If you feel mistreated or like you are losing her then talk about it. She may not feel the same way and she may at first react the opposite way you want her to, but love enables you to get over arguments and fights and not care about it. So does time.

And if she says you can't do anything to help her then, tell her you can. Tell her you are there for her to vent/open up to.