1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and in need of help!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by deadair, Jan 29, 2013.

1. deadair

So I'm 18 male and most of my life I have accepted that I was straight.
    However in recent times over the last year I have been questioning that.

I have grown up liking girls and growing up in a religious family and going to a catholic school I knew no different. I have had girlfriends in the past. never thought about guys then. However since the ending of my last relationship I have been noticing myself starting to look at guys in a different way. Like no longer as just other guys but in a "hey, that guy looks cute/hot kind of way"

And thinking about it I can see myself in a relationship with a male in later life. However, I can also see myself in a relationship with a female in later life.

I'm just confused at the moment and just need to hear your thoughts and/or advice on my matter.

Much appriciated

2. lxlJDlxl

We kind of share the same experience. My family is religious too.

I also go to a Catholic school during high school and still go to a Catholic school now in college.

Seeing myself from 10 years from now, I am having two thoughts.
    One is having a family while the other is being with someone the same in sexuality.

Do not know which one will prevail though. Sometimes, I just want to not get married and be single forever. I am really confused which path to take.

Maybe we or you are bisexual or Pansexual. *I do not know the difference of the latter from the former.*

3. deadair

I think you're right about it might just be easier to stay single forever.

It also seems we are at having the same problem. I am hoping one will eventually come out on top of the other. Yet who knows.

Yeah I'm also not quite sure what is the difference between those two either.

4. lxlJDlxl

It sucks you know, not knowing what you really are. Although I do not usually label myself, but it is good to know what you are.

5. deadair

Same here, it would be great to know exactly where I am and not just stuck in this kind of limbo stage where it is just awkward.

It would also help for my army application to know whether I would have to hide my true feelings or not.

6. lxlJDlxl

It's like walking a path without even knowing where to go for me.

I hope you get yourself sorted out soon.

7. deadair

Likewise to you

8. Phil

Phil Guest

You might be Bi, but just take your time to understand what you are feeling. Don't need to put a label on yourself.