1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So.Stressed.Out!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LostStar0223, Jan 29, 2013.

1. LostStar0223

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There are so many issues in my life right now. School is really hard because I'm in Dual Language GT, which makes it really hard the good grades I want sooo badly. I need them to get into Lawrenceville, a boarding school 5 miles away from Princeton that I want to go to incredibly badly. Not only does it make me likely to get accepted into Princeton, but it gets me out of my itty bitty town in Texas.
    And then I won my school spelling bee and get to move on to city. Which is great, but I feel like there's no way I can win. :bang:
    I also have absolutely no idea what I want to do when I grow up. Sometimes I feel so discombobulated about life! I don't even know if I'm lesbian, or straight, or bisexual, or what. There's a girl that I really like, but she sends me mixed signals.
    Does anyone have any advice about... well... anything?
    Thanks

2. Phil

Phil Guest

If you really want to get into Lawrenceville, do your best, put a lot of effort on that task. Be optimistic, saying that there's no way you can win, means you are already accepting defeat and that for sure won't help you. Sometimes you just have to try your best and go for it (stop trying to predict what will happen after, just focus on the task until de last minute). And if you don't get it, at least you will know that you made your best and that's not the end of the world. There are so many roads (choices) that can lead you to the place that you want to be. Just keep your head up and keep trying.

I kind of took a long time to realize what i really wanted to do. I mean, i did while in high school (that was also a Technical School) the Electro technician course. Then decided to do Computer Science at University and now in the last year realized that i want to work with visual effects and videografism.

Sometimes it just takes a little time to know what you really want to do in life, it's a big/hard choice for some people (like me at least lol). So think carefully and know that you are still young and can try again if what you choose doesn't work at first.

#2 Phil, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013