1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm infatuated

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexander69, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Ok so there I this new guy at my work I think he is straight he doesn't come off gay in anyway but he is so sexy. He's for has great bone structure he has a sexy voice and I know I he's not gay but like I'm so infatuated I can't stop thinking of him he's so sexy when I saw him I immediately blanked out and I almost slipped. Ugh why!!! His voice is so sexy medium deep he's fit and he smells good :frowning2: ugh what do I do how do I get over this infatuation I have with him :frowning2: :help:

---------- Post added 30th Jan 2013 at 04:23 AM ----------

Every chance I had I would watch him stare at his ass an his crotch UGHHH WHYYY! And all the girls were talkin about him and they are prob going to get him :frowning2: THOES Lucky girls :frowning2:

2. Constantinople

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've come across people like that. There was this one guy who was so ridiculously good looking it was beyond humanly possible, like I thought he was a model or something, it was just unreal. It was purely shallow though (my attraction to him), I could't even speak properly when around him. The only way I got over him was when he moved to another country. Good luck getting over yours LOL

3. Alexander69

I don't know how I'm going to he's on my mind UGH it's not just a physical attraction he seems genuinely sweet and his voiceeeee OMG make me melt

4. Constantinople

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hmmmmm well one could either move this forward of move this nowhere. Since you feel so strongly about him, it would be nice to see it go forward. Maybe you should first try and find out if he's also gay, if no then game over pretend he's a murderer or something, or that he sells drugs to kids idk. If yes, then that's good news for you because you have your chance. Finding out if he's interested or not will be the difficult bit I know. Just don't rush, be patient, it could be a phase like mine was. Now when I think of the guy I'm like Really? I was that obsessed? I like this new person who I've only seen twice in my French class but I got lost in her eyes...

Also, how would you describe his voice? I'm intrigued by this concept.

5. Alexander69

Ugh I can't stop thinking of him

6. Brent2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I experienced that at work, it's kinda hard even though we did not grt a chance to talk or hang out.