1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was turned on by a girl, but I don't want to have sex with them?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Theagonist, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm 16 year old guy, and I'm gay. I was on facebook and a girl I know who's very, very attractive posted a picture on facebook, and for some reason I got a boner from it, but I never, ever want to have sex with a girl because it kind of disgusts me, I find vaginas really gross lol. And I'm kind of scared that I'm bi; I really don't want to be bi, I just want to be gay, because took me fucking forever to figure out my sexuality and I don't want to confused again, and this has happen a few times maybe I think, rarely

2. Jeff

You are too young to be worried about it. So you should play with yourself, and think about her lips, and hands maybe around your you-know-what. See if that excites you.

Otherwise, just enjoy boners for what they are which is just an excitment from thoughts, and not much more. Perhaps you like the idea of a good looking girl with sex potential with guys, some other guy, not you. I sometimes think about guys having hot sex with girls and get turned on by it. But I do not want the girl. I like men. But sex is sexy, pure and simple. Do not worry about it. And try not to go doing anything until you are mature, like 17 or 18 at earliest.

3. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

If you don't want sex with girls and find vaginas gross, then it's safe to say you are gay. Sometimes we can get a reaction (boner) from a variety of things we aren't attracted to.