1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexually confused... again.. ahhhhhh

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Theagonist, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm 16 year old guy, and I'm gay. I was on facebook and a girl I know who's very, very attractive posted a picture on facebook, and for some reason I got a boner from it, but I never, ever want to have sex with a girl because it kind of disgusts me, I find vaginas really gross lol. And I'm kind of scared that I'm bi; I really don't want to be bi, I just want to be gay, because took me fucking forever to figure out my sexuality and I don't want to confused again, and this has happen a few times maybe I think, rarely

2. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might be gay but you're still human. You're allowed to have feelings that don't fit your 'label'. Don't worry about it.

3. shovelman

I agree with Kgirl, sometimes things like that happens like there are times where I find a girl very attractive but I don't pass anywhere from just finding her to be very pretty or hot.

4. HadesReborn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes as men we get erections... doesn't necessarily mean you are attracted to the object you see before you. :slight_smile:
    And even if you ARE bi... doesn't mean you ever have to act on it. If you are comfortable being gay and only want to be with men then... my friend. Do exactly that.

5. returning

I guess im jumping on the bandwagon and also agreeing with Kgirl. I honestly have nothing else to say!