1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I assume im bisexual

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CCBL, Jan 30, 2013.

1. CCBL

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey i dont know what my sexuality is but i think im bisexual.

At 13 i thought i was gay because of some experiences i had on my own but a year later i had a crush on this girl. I thought it would go away but i never stopped looking at her. She was always on my drawing and PE class and so i get scared to talk to her. when i say something stupid in front of her i always regret it for the rest of the day. I sometimes picture myself with her or kissing me and stuff like that. i would dream of her, i dont know why and even wake up with a stain on my crotch. I couldnt believe it because i thought i could never be straight and that wouldnt never happen. and so i get mood swings and stuff. I had never had a crush on a boy or never even think about him in a romantic sense except physically. I would always question myself if these wierd feelings for her are actually real. If it was a crush or not. i remember i had sexual fantasies about women, but always questioned them if they were real. THe girl later on left and three years later i saw her again and i stood in shock inside of me. it didnt show but i felt it. the wierd thing is that we have so much in common that its creepy. Im 18 and i still have these feelings. there are more experiences related to this that i have had but this is the most significant.:confused::confused:

2. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

Probably Bi, but u have to decide on your own