1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice please

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mdw2010, Jan 31, 2013.

1. mdw2010

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok so I'm not sure whats going on. I remember always wanting to 'be with a girl' at least to see what the big deal was but I guess I pushed that down. But now Im starting to think that again and I feel really lame because its more then being curious now, and I'm in my 20s-gues I feel my sexual orienation should have been firmly established by, and Ive been married and what not. I still know I like guys but I think I might be attracted to girls too. But I dont know if I am or what. and if I am bisexual, my family is very opinionated and I dont think they will accept it, and they mean alot to me. Any advice would be great....and if you guys dont hav eany support is welcome too..lol

2. Jordz

To me it sounds like your bi. Sometimes your sexual orientation takes longer to establish or maybe its because you weren't keen on the idea that you might be bi so you kinda put it out of your mind. Especially if your family might not accept it.
    I'm not really sure what you could do about your family tho.

3. FemCasanova

Some people don`t realize that they are bi or gay until they are in their fourthies, sometimes later. My mother`s friend realized she liked women when she was 46, and then wanted to start exploring that. No need to feel weird about having these feelings of unexplored sexual identity in your twenties.

I think you should go for it. Try exploring it a little. Maybe you are bisexual, maybe it`s just bi-curiosity. You`ll find out. Maybe your family never even needs to know, because you might try it and come to the conclusion that you still prefer guys. You never know.
    Maybe you try it and it makes you really happy. I`d take the chance :slight_smile: