1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feelings are getting to much for me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Bzrk, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Bzrk

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey
    I've never been any good at keeping my feelings to myself and now keeping the fact that i'm a lesbian to myself is hard and it's making it hard for me to sleep, concentrate or have just a normal conversation :help: I think the only way to resolve this is to come out but the only people I can come out to are my parents.

2. FunnyMonkey

Hey Bzrk, sorry that your having a hard time(*hug*) how would your friends/parents be with it? If you think coming out will help you get your feeling out then you should do that or can you talk to your school counselor about it or someone at the school that could help you out with this?

3. Bzrk

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hey, Funnymonkey
    I have no idea how my parents will react and if I talk to someone at school they will just tell my parents why is this so complicated :bang:

4. lxlJDlxl

Your school counselor will tell your parents that you are gay if you approached him/her?
    I thought counselors never tell anyone the problems of the people they have counseled?
    Or maybe it's just our counselor.

Anyways, are your parents strict when it comes to homosexuality?
    Do you have any siblings?
    If you come out, are you ready of everything that will happen under the household?
    Are ready that some people might know once the beans have been spilled? Like your extended family or anything?

5. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No a counselor should only tell your parents if you are in danger or a danger to someone else.

6. Bzrk

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my parents dont talk about homosexuality and I live in a small town where being gay isn't talked about so I dont know there feelings on it. I think as long as my Mum and Dad accept it then I dont care if other people know or dont accept. I do have an older brother I have no idea how he'd react but I think he'd be protective of me.

7. Motov

I hope you find a gay friend your age so both of you can "council" each other.

8. FunnyMonkey

Sorry about that hopefully if you do them it will go well for all for you. Can you bring up gay marriage and see what they say to see their views on it? (*hug*)