1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I in the right here?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MerBear, Feb 1, 2013.

1. MerBear

okay so my friend kiera's friend taji always fucks with me like if ...im talking about something .. she'll be like
    "shut up meris nobody cares" then she'll start laughing and she's done it ever since school started so today my friend Bradley was talking about gun control and i said
    "i stand by my opinion" and taji was like "nobody cares about your opinion"

so finally i got tired of it and said "shut the fuck up taji" and so she came over to me and grabbed me but hugged me instead so then she tried to flick me in the head and i held her arm back so then she automatically smacks me in the back of the head and then started laughing along with everyone else....so finally i said "im done" and walked away

i was so close to crying because i was hit in the back of the head in middle school and all i was doing walking through the halls

then i got jumped by this girl in my neighborhood because her brother told me to get out of his neighborhood and all i was doing was walking my sister's dog....and so her sister came up to me and we went at it (verbally) and so i barely turn my head and she starts beating me in the head with her fist

then taji hit me in the back of the head

so i went inside and sat down with my other friends and so she came over saying "i just wanted to apologize but i mean you made that smart ass comment so i did it" and i got pissed and told her i don't forgive her because she didn't mean it and she had fucked with me since the beginning and if that if she thinks she can hit because i told her to shut the fuck up after all she's done to me , she's crazy and so finally she left

am in the right here?

2. Minx

I think you're in the right.

It sounds to me like she tries to bait you into a response. I do that a lot myself, it feels familiar.

3. Thor85

Thor85 Guest

My opinion is that you were in the right, she had no reason to hit you and being a bitch like that when you talk, I would have told her off for sure. People like that drive me crazy! Smile girl cause you rock! I would have lost it and smacked her silly lol

4. MerBear

haha thanks

5. Kay

Kay Guest

I would say you were correct and a bit stayed. Hugs angel

6. KTWK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds like she's the classic insecure bully type, especially how she apologizes but adds the catch to try to make her feel justified. What you said was perfectly fine, if you don't want someone around you there's no reason to keep them around.

7. ems

ems

Yh I agree with the others.u were in the right

8. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hope you're ok... :slight_smile:

9. prism

Were you injured? While this may seem a bit dramatic, you may want to file a police report. At the very least, tell your parents. I didn't live in the greatest neighborhood growing up and when it came time to bring matters to the police, they couldn't do anything because my claims were "hearsay " and all they could do was tell me to begin filing police reports to create a paper trail.

If she is actually your friend, then you should talk to her about it. In my opinion, the fact that she and her sister assaulted you pushes the situation past talking things over.

10. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *responding only to OP* You are in the right; Taji sounds like a horrible person whose mind has been warped by Family Guy's treatment of Meg. I probably would have physically hurt her for doing those things after a warning (and I am a peace-loving guy who is HARD to provoke), so kudos for staying civil.

11. MerBear

no they happened seperately , the brothers sister who beat me into the head was 2 years ago

taji hit me int the back of the head today

and in 7th grade (which was the year my mom died. how fun ) i got smacked in the back of the head but didn't know who it was