1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The usual million dollar question ......

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Skittles Hugger, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Am I gay?

Okay I'm crushing BIG TIME on this girl named Erika she is super cute funny and brutally l honest and omg every time I think about her or hear her name I smile and she is just amazing either way she figured out that I like her and she found out that I knew that she knew that I liked her and its just been awkward EITHER WAY I am getting off track.

I have always only crushed hard on boys but as a kid I would always look down the hot teachers shirts because of the cleavage and and up their skirts and I would be like (!)
    And now I do find guys cute but I don't like like them and now it's just like girls girls girls girls girls girls ugh idk this is horrible

2. MerBear

same here.....

you could just be preferring girls right now....but i guess it depend on your history with how you felt around guys in the past

i haven't had a crush on a guy in 2 years but they weren't as strong As the ones i had on girls

3. MerBear

your welcome