1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Trumpetplyer23, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Trumpetplyer23

Well, I had a crush on one of my best friends. She showed signs that she liked me as well, so I told her that I had a crush on her. She freaked out and we stopped hanging out and talking like we used to, this all happened in January. Now, its March and she's talking to me, sort of. Our conversations are getting back to the way they used to be, fun and non-hostile. Whereas right after I told her, if she talked to me (it was usually forced) she was hostile and I was trying to avoid getting kicked in the head, or something.
    Now, I'm trying to figure out whether or not if I should try and be friends with her again, considering she's willing to try now.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well she's probably had time to think and possibly change her mind. I wouldn't force any kind of romantic relationship with her. Just take things slow and be her friend.

3. Trumpetplyer23

Okay, thanks. I asked some of my friends for advice and they don't think she wants to be my friend again, but she's intiating the conversations, not me.