1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm DONE

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LEZmis4, Feb 2, 2013.

1. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can't handle feeling this alone anymore...but not being able to do anything about it because I'm too scared. I'm tired of spending nights alone, crying, and feeling like I'm going to die...and wishing I would die so I wouldn't have to feel like this anymore. I'm trying everything I can think of to fix this...and nothing is helping.

2. MerBear

i tell everyone this for precaution.

i am not good at giving advice on this issue because i feel the same way.
    im surprised i didn't end my life when i was 8 since my mom was an alcoholic , dealing with violence and having to deal with social services

im surprised i didn't end myself after my mom died

and im really surprised im not ending my life when scarlett (my ex) left

i guess my point is ....im not ending my life right now because im hoping things will get better and believing they are and i totally understand , it seems bleak but believe me when i say bleak can only get better

3. Nepenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You're not alone (*hug*) There are nights when I feel the same way. All you can do is keep trying and hoping. As long as you keep trying, you'll find your way to a better place in life. Maybe not as soon as you'd like, but someday. If it makes you feel any better, I'm right there with you, and so are many others. You're not alone in this.

4. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey, i'm sorry you're in this place at the moment. Have you anyone you can talk to irl who knows your current situation? I can't imagine how bad you must be feeling but there is always a way to brighten things up. EC for instance; your not alone even in spirit, there are people who will always be about for you. Try, try to stay positive, get yourself out and about.

We've all got it in us to turn things about and take control of our situations. Your courage is failing at the moment but think of something you want to work towards and let that guide you. I hope things right themselves for you.

5. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry you're feeling lonely - I'd suggest things to, but I don't want to be flippant since it sounds like you're having a bad night. Just know that people are thinking of you, and if you want to talk, we're here. (*hug*)

6. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm not planning on doing anything right now, don't worry. My anxiety is out of control tonight, and it makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I WANT that to happen...so that it kills me. I won't do it myself, but a massive heart attack that would do it for me would be just fine.

You're a brave person for putting up with everything you have. I'm impressed. :slight_smile: Thanks for responding.

Gravity, SmokeandMirrors, and Nepenthe...thank you. It helps.

7. MerBear

i know it too well my friend. i wish i was euthanized , i cant stand emotional pain , i feel its going to kill me before i ever do it myself

and thank you...and your brave for posting your thread.

8. Nepenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm here if you ever need to talk. Hope you feel better soon. The night won't last forever (*hug*)

9. Flugelhorn38

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's been a long time since I felt that way, but not a day goes by that I don't see the scars I left on myself, or remember how dark it felt. I don't even know what got me out of it, but eventually I did, and not a day goes by that I'm not thankful I didn't do anything. It will get better for you.

10. nickih

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Deep breath. Know that all of at EC are here for you. Life may literally suck right now for you but that doesnt it will tomorrow. I dont know your friends and family situation but call on all your friends and family that you can to get you trough this bump on the road. If you think you need profesional help there is no shame in that either.

11. Motov

This may sound silly. Have you ever considered getting a pet cat or a pet dog?
    They can help take your mind off of your problems, When I had my pet, he kept me
    from going nuts,... then things got better.
    Just a suggestion,

12. niallhoran

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    If you ever want someone to just talk to, I'm always here. I can't justify my sad feelings with a big, life-changing event or anything like that. I don't have the physical scars that some bear. But I definitely know what you're talking about. Remember to stay strong and keep yourself in a good way. There's a reason you're here. :slight_smile: xx Keep Calm and Carry On. It gets better, it gets better...

13. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks. And thank god it won't last forever...

Thanks. I'm hoping you're right. I'm feeling a bit numb right now (which I guess is better than feeling out of control), but that's not without having created a few scars of my own...

Thank you. I actually already see a therapist, but I'm not thrilled with him right now. I'm thinking of quitting, to be honest.

I do have cat. :slight_smile: Her name is Frankie, and she's been all over me tonight because I've been crying. You're right; she does keep from completely losing it...and from doing something really stupid.

Thanks. I'm trying, and I'm really hoping you're right.

14. Kay

Kay Guest

Sweetie, You have been through so much in the last few weeks, months and it can get overwhelming. The simple fact that your life has taken an unexpected U turn would set anyone off balance, If you settle down and take your mind off of everything having to do with these changes and watch a movie or some TV it can help. Refocus your energy in some way. In time the lonely nights will end. You have to know this. Hugs sweetie. I am always here for you. Hugs

15. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    (*hug*) I know how that feels. After I broke up with my ex girlfriend I felt so lonely I just wanted to die. I actually serious thought about suicide. Anxiety and lack of sleep probably don't help things. Things will get better though!

16. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You're right...lack of sleep and anxiety don't go well together. I don't know if this counts as suicidal...I won't do anything. But, I wouldn't be sad if that heart attack happened, and I died. I would at least stop feeling like crap.
    (*hug*) Thank you. I hope things get better.

17. Van

Van

I can perfectly understand how you feel, honey!
    Hope is one of the few things that keep me alive. I know that I'm not completely worthless, so I'll just keep waiting for my guy.
    You're not alone in this. I know that you'll be happy... sooner or later, you will be happy. (*hug*)

18. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks...I hope it's sooner rather than later. I do feel a bit better this morning. Some sleep has helped, I guess.