1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compression Vests?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sowhatif, Feb 2, 2013.

1. sowhatif

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi,

I've come across a small problem. My boobs are too big. They get in the way and their annoying, I wish I had a flat chest. Unfortunately, I cannot afford a top surgery so I was wondering if anyone knew about any good compression vests/compression tee shirts? It would be really helpful.:bang:

Thanks!

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What size are you? Do you have health insurance? I don't know of any compression vests, but I did have a breast reduction. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm not flat-chested, but I do feel better. :slight_smile:

3. Last Gentleman

Over sized breasts CAN fall onto health insurance as a medical problem, rather then cosmetic. I know of a person who had a reduction done to ease the problem.

If it's not too rude, might I ask what cup size you are and what size you'd prefer to be.

4. suninthesky

I second the health insurance thing - some will pay for it if it gets in the way of daily life.

You could try underworks - I just got a binder from them. They have really high quality compression stuff there.