1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentine's Day help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by drosewood67, Feb 3, 2013.

1. drosewood67

drosewood67 Guest

As Valentine's Day approaches I'm considering whether or not I should get my High School crush, Seamus, a gift or something. I was thinking of a box of chocolates they're selling at school throughout February, a card with a poem, and possibly a flower. Does this seem like a good idea to you? I'm not sure as I don't know what his reaction will be. I'm not completely sure if he's gay or straight, but I think he might be bi-. Also the only way I can get it to him without anyone seeing it is to go to the 4th floor and place it outside his locker (we're not allowed to go into others lockers, bit can leave stuff outside). Yet at the same time I'm afraid that after that everyone will be talking about it and I'll be outed or something. I really don't know what to do.:icon_redf

2. inthedark4eva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm really bad at this advice. Because I'm the worst when it comes to telling a crush that I'm 'interested'.

If I were in your shoes, I would do it as a 'secret admirer' with some kind of 'hint' on it.

Wish I could give better advice...but like I said, I'm horrible at these things. :frowning2:

3. jp16

Not all hint are effective, sometimes it's best to be direct. It can seem hard at first, but once you get it out you will feel a lot more comfortable. That if his really a BI but if his STRAIGHT try to not let him know that you like him, you can say that your gay but not that you like him. Others like get freaked out knowing that theres someones gay who like them, if his one of that he maybe ignoring you or not talk to you or worse bash you. So just try and be his friend at first until you truly knows more:slight_smile:

4. leer

maybe the secret admirer option is best if your not sure if he`s bi or straight just a word of advice try to disguise your handwriting on the card .