1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Step dad bein an ass again...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, Feb 3, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So today is super bowl sunday and he came up to me with an attitude and said clean your room even though my room was really clean and I thought ok it's just work frustration and he will by over it... I was wrong. He's a tough guy who picks on people he knows he can take on. He later told me to get to cooking like I'm supposed to. Hearing that set me off and started an argument. I told him what the fuck is that supposed to mean. He said that only men watch football and women just cook. I told him that if anyone is the women it's him considering the amount bitching he does (not that all women are like that I'm talking about people who are spoiled brats etc:wink: he then said that being gay is the same thing as being a women...WTF?! is he like retarted or something? Anyway in the end of the fight I moved out and now I'm on the street telling yu people... Leave a comment if you like an tell me if I should go back (I'm only 16) or go find somewhere else to stay.

2. ForceAndVerve

Wow, you're step dad's got some cheek. You're not even his child and he thinks he has authority over you and can treat you like a piece of shit.

Where's your mum in all of this???

3. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Yes you should definitely go back, you don't have anywhere else to go do you?

I know it's a shit situation, but just power through it until you can move out safely, then you never have to see him again.

4. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My mom was at work and im home now because my mom called the cops to find me they did and now im back in the shit hole

5. ForceAndVerve

Well at least your safe. But I mean what's your mum's view on you being gay, does she know how your step dad treats you and if so, why the fuck does she let him treat you like that. :confused:

6. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My moms fine with me being gay she is mad at my step dad by she is glad that he didn't punch me or anything like that. Our fights have gone as far as that. The one day he was bothering my sister for using a towel for a curtin (because she didn't want someone outside to see her naked) he started pushing her against the wall and I had enough and pushed him down the stairs. That day I broke his leg and he hasn't done anything physical... Yet. He knows that when I get aggravated at people I kinda get crazy and get out of control. That was before he knew I was gay. Now that he knows he thinks that he can push m around but when the time comes I'll teach him again that a part of me hasn't changed oh yeah she did hit him with a pan in the face apparently while the cops were there... Idk but he did have one of his teeth knocked out (so yeah sh knows how he treats me but doesn't let it slide) anyway thanks for posting your comment it makes me feel like someone does care beside my mother and sister. Even though I don't know yu thanks for helping me out.

7. Rapter

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was in a very similar boat to yours when I was 16, but I got kicked out for coming out, so at least you have an understanding mom thats more support that alot of people get, and as far as your step dad goes just try to ignore him, you will eventually move out and he wont be such a big part of your life anymore!

8. ForceAndVerve

9. June Cleaver

Do you have a safe place to sleep? Your safety should come first. Without knowing more of where you are and your fianantial situation it is a hard call. He sounds like Fred Flintstone! June

10. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks but it's hard to ignore him just hearing his voice makes me want to blow my brains out (that's pretty bad isnt it) I'm in bed right he's talking and I just want to yell SHUT THE FUCK UP TRYING TO SLEEP!!!

---------- Post added 3rd Feb 2013 at 08:13 PM ----------