1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship trouble

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Crazyfoo, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Crazyfoo

ok so before I even type this I know the answer but well whatever

so I met this guy a year ago a few days after new years. (on an online app) it start off pretty cool, we would meet up late at his place make out for hours sometimes I would sleep there with him. We would go out a few times to the movies etc. he would want to take me to eat or to bars (i wasnt 21 at the time so I turned that down) and I was really comfortable going out with him. well eventually all that didnt last, he actually just stopped talking to me altogether and I didnt bother

fast forward a few months I joined a gym where he goes and he saw me so he texted me that we should hang sometime. we never did.

fast forward a few more months we run into each other at school. we say sup and pass like if nothing. he texts me after saying he was thinking about me a week before and he wanted to talk to me but he chickened out. we didnt hang after that either.

fast forward to new years this year. I text him a happy new years text. he says we should hang soon and thats it.

a few days later he texts me saying we should drink and chill at his room. I don't go but we do end up meeting the next day. felt like the first time. it was cool we made out. we continued hanging more and we even got a little closer as in talking and stuff. he even told be why he stopped talking to me and that he had wanted to talk to me for some time but he never did because he felt I hated him

now with the problems.
    1 well one is that I dont want to have sex with him. I just dont i didnt the first time because he makes me nervous and I've told him and I just want to take my time with him ya know.

2is that i found out a week after we started talking the second time is that hes using an app for the iphone which im pretty sure you all know. I blew it off thinking he just wants to talk to other people and he has told me before that he likes attention but he doesnt do anything of it.

3we are starting to become distant. just like the first time and I'm almost 100% sure he's cheating on me. I sort of dont mind because I cheated on him already (after knowing that he keeps using that app) and besides we are young and we dont have to be so serious but it will be a problem with me trusting him.

I know is that all this can be done and over if I just confront him about all this but I don't want to because I dont want to lose him.

sorry for the long post. if you read this all the way despite the subpar grammar kudos to u and throw in your 2 cents if you want. I left out so much and it probably seems really jumbled lol

I'm pretty stuck in my ways so I'm really thinking this is more of a rant lol here's hoping I grow the balls to just talk to him or we miraculously start getting better

PS We are 2 masculine guys and obviously through the way we meet up we aren't out and I dont think him or me plan to anytime soon, but thats not really the issue here

2. KTWK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think you two need to really define the relationship you have and want.

Do you really want to become a "real," exclusive relationship? Or do you just want to have a friends with benefits type thing? Is he worth your time, or would you rather find someone you're more into? Don't invest more into this relationship than he is willing to, or you'll just be wasting time.

3. Crazyfoo

I tried to define it one time before and he got a little mad saying that he's here and he loves me etc.
    As for finding someone else. Well I tried for that whole year we didnt talk but lets just say the guys around here arent the best lol he would be the one...
    But you're right I have to talk to him...