1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with a friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pulpo, Feb 4, 2013.

1. pulpo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I really like my friend and hes shown signs that he likes me too, when hes drunk hes always flirty with me and tells me he likes me, but the next day he ignores my texts until i see him again and hes the same, hes always got a girlfriend and always cheats on them they never last long in a relationship and he likes people to know how many girls he has slept with etc, so is he just messing with me or what?

We was talking at the weekend and he was being nice and when his friends came over he completely changes and goes back to being a douche. He did try to make them go away so we could talk but still.. We have nearly kissed before but i stopped him (i was shy) and he made a joke about it and now denies it happening, i did send mixed signals myself because i thought he was joking but now at the weekend i told him i like him he told me he likes me too but when his friends came he stopped and said we should not talk he likes me as a friend, now he is ignoring me again, i keep trying to contact him but i dont wanna annoy him but at the same time i dont wanna give up trying, is he just not ready yet??:bang:

2. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Okay, obviously he likes you. A lot. Unfortunately he cares too much about what people think. What you need to do is stand up to him. Just tell him "look...I really like you. And I would really like to be with you. It seems like you want to be with me too, but if you do, you can't be up and down with me all the time. If you want to be with me, you can't keep hiding it and treating me like crap when your friends come around." Be strong! He'll come around. And if that's too much for him, then move on. There's a reason for it. That just means he's not right for you and he cares about other opinions more than yours. You deserve way better. Best of luck!