1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Kissed another girl???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ecd123, Feb 4, 2013.

1. ecd123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everyone,
    I have been really busy lately and haven't been on here very much. Yesterday I went to my friend's super bowl party with my girlfriend.
    I accidentally got really drunk and I don't remember a lot towards the end. I kind of have a memory of hanging out with my friend's girlfriend on the couch. She think's my girlfriend and I don't like her so I was being super nice to her all night to try to make her understand we think she's cool. Apparently my girlfriend and my friend were like "Haha you guys look cozy! You should kiss!" which I don't remember, and apparently we did. And my girlfriend says she stopped us after a few seconds because she got jealous.

But anyway, now that I know that it happened, I feel really shitty about it. I feel like I cheated, but my girlfriend says I didn't because she was there and told me I could. But it totally doesn't sound like me. I would never do that. I'm not even attracted to her. At all. So I'm guessing her girlfriend maybe kissed me and I just went along with it to not hurt her feelings?? I don't know. Everyone doesn't think it's a big deal but to me it is. I feel so bad about it even though I don't remember it happening. If it was my girlfriend I wouldn't have let it happen at all. I would have been like "Um no sorry!" I guess I just feel really ashamed and guilty about it and also kind of upset that my girlfriend was okay with it. She was drunk too so I guess she wasn't in her right mind but I don't want to share her and I don't want her to be okay with "sharing" me if that makes sense?

I don't really know what I wanted to ask. I guess I'd just like some feedback. I feel so bad about it. :icon_redf

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I think since you were under the influence you really can't blame yourself over this, especially if your girlfriend isn't too upset by it. There's no point in beating yourself up over it because what's done is done.

No harm done, but I can see why you'd feel guilty. Feeling guilty won't help anybody in this situation though.
    (*hug*)

3. Hot Pink

It's only cheating if your girlfriend wasn't there and wasn't okay with it. Still, if you feel guilty, tell her not to let you do that again. She might not care, but your conscience does.