1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need opinions. please

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MerBear, Feb 4, 2013.

1. MerBear

okay so my ex scarlett came back and for those who DO NOT know the story of my ex

please , read my blog....it will help understand somethings

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/blogs/flyalone45/6131-story-scarlett-*icons-included*.html

anyways after she left , i left it alone for a while then broke down and emailed her but i assumed she blocked me since she never responded (in my blog) and so then after awhile i broke down again and commented on her blog basically telling her to tell me why she left and eventually she saw it and deleted her blog so then i got mad and sent a vent email to her ....telling her i was done with her shit that she was a coward and a bitch and that i was done....and that was a few days ago , maybe a week?

and so today i came home , went to my email and saw i had 2 emails from her

The first email said this. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY and this email was sent at approximately at it 12:54

she had given me a lot of songs so i cant really put them on here. there was 42 or 43 songs she had given me

The 2nd email said this and was sent at 12:57

i do NOT believe the draft thing by the way

i need opinions on whether she's fucking with me or if she really means something

2. MerBear

3. Kay

Kay Guest

I think it is up to you to determine if she is being honest or not. Only you can decide. hugs

4. photoguy93

Personally, I think you should do whatever you know is best for you.

But, if I was you, I would hope I could say "Sweetie, I appreciate everything, but I'm moving on." I know you've posted about her before, and you were so depressed over it.

Before I would even consider letting her back in, I'd want to know what she was doing for these months. Was she with someone? Was she doing something else? What was happening?

Secondly, what is she willing to do to win you back? Because you should NOT just jump back in. Because she could be playing you.

Too many times, you hear about the song and dance game.

I would say that it's kind of a 50/50 chance, either way. But don't just run back - if you really want to get back with her, then please cover all your bases.

5. Minx

I don't believe in the draft b.s.

I don't let anyone near my mailing account :/

And from someone who has dealt with ex's playing mind games, that's exactly what it sounds like.

6. MerBear

she didnt reply because she's had a lot going on in her life

7. redstormrising

Does she always talk to you that way? "Don't do X, but I know you will because you always do." It sounds so...condescending. Only you can decide what is right for you, but personally, I think you deserve better. You deserve someone who respects you enough to not just vanish without warning, and who isn't afraid of what it means if truly all she can think about is you.

8. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd leave it alone. Listen to the list of songs then move on. I also do not allow anyone in my email account, so it sounds like she's lying. It seems like she's playing mind games with you, and you deserve so much better (*hug*)

9. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah... I don't believe in the draft thing either. I honestly think she's playing a game with you. She might have feelings for you, but not enough to actually want to be with you. I think she's the kind of person who likes to chase. For example, she wouldn't respond to you when you kept emailing her. Yet, she emailed you when you said you were done with her. I think that scared her because it made her believe you were actually letting her go. She wants to be wanted, but when you show it, she ignores it. Yet, when you ignore her or say you're done with her, she crawls back into your life. Make sense?