1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think this person has a crush on me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KidneyBeans, Feb 4, 2013.

1. KidneyBeans

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ok so i have a major crush on one of my friends, but i don't know if have the same feelings. At school he always touches my hair and always hugs me when i see him. One time at school when i came back from the hospital he said he loved me and he would commit suicide if i died. He also says very vulgar things at school to me like"suck my dick'" and "im going to rape you" i find this quite disturbing could this mean he is a major troll or he is obsessed with me. One of my greatest suspicions is he always want me to sit by him and go where ever he goes. The things that make me not think he has a crush on me is he sometimes talks about girls, he also has had 2 girlfriends for like a day. What do you think

2. KTWK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm. You can't really tell, but he does sound like he really loves you as a friend at the very least. If he said he loved you and would commit suicide if you died, then coming out to him will not change anything. The first steps would be to come out to him, then move from there, eventually tell him you like him. If you're lucky, when you come out, he will reciprocate.

I know it's not what you want to hear and you want answers like "yes, he likes you because of X, Y, and Z," but unfortunately the only thing you can do in situations like this is be direct and ask him. The first step would be, of course, coming out to him.

3. Lorenzo27

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think if he Had already 2 girlfriend and giving time to you its mean he love with you.But as you say earlier that he say that he rape you and other things.So its mean he don't love any girl he love with sex.He just do sex and than go towards next...

4. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I think it would be a good idea to come out to him and see how he reacts. I don't think it would be a big deal to him if you did. I don't think you should ask him if he has a crush on you, sometimes that causes people to freak out.

5. Lorenzo27

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You must ask him for that invite him for a dinner or try any other way.In this way you get the accurate decision.
    Singles with HIV