1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Hit On Girls!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BoiGeorge, Feb 5, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

This is kind of embarrassing but anyway... 3 girls gave me their numbers yesterday at school and Im pretty psyched about that. But heres the problem... I know how to flirt, I just dont know how to go beyond that! I mean I havent even kissed a girl before!! Im kind of shy. Please give me some foolproof advice on how to get out of that 'slighty more than friends' zone. How do I get some action?! Heeeeelp!!

2. MerBear

i am no expert at this but it seems i am according to the number of girls that blush

but then again all i do compliment them. i feel like its gestures and its all about your choice of words....

i cant approach a girl at all. i let them do that shit (its funny i love to pull the weight)....i cant do it....but i do everything first when it comes to my ex...

just ask questions , get to know them and warm up from there....

it comes natural to me but sorry i didn't help

in the end....just be yourself

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Chat it up with them, get to know them and their hobbies, interests, personality.. ect. Ask them out on a date? "Do you wanna go the movies with me on Friday? Whenever!" (I just did that yesterday by text and it worked out fine.)

4. Crystine

Crystine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    just flirt. seriously, that's all. smile at them, maybe touch them a little (!!! don't act like a creep/pervert/freak !!!) and try to feel self-confident... get to know them better, buy them a drink and just relax. if they flirt back... congrats :wink:

it's worked for me :lol:

(PS: if you're too nervous to talk about you/your interests, prepare some questions about them beforehand... preferably questions that will make them talk about them/their interests... you'll get to know them and also, there won't be any awkward silences that might make you even more nervous)

#4 Crystine, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  5. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

My opinion... People are not tissues you blow your wang on and walk away.

Before you go after the "action" think about the person as a "person" and not a thing to get action out of. They ain't video games with endless replays, they are people with emotions.

My advice... When you act out of "love" instead of "getting action" people respect you more.

Lust might get you all three and a reputation as a lousy lover across the school.

Just my opinion.

Stuck

6. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

When I said 'action' I just meant trying to move beyond the flirting stage. Like I have quite a few girls who are friends but that seems to be where they stay - as just friends. Its like Im so comfortable having girls as friends, that even if I do have feelings for them, I literally dont know how to act on it! My flirting stays flirting for ages without me ever asking a girl out! What is wrong with me???

7. FemCasanova

Advice one, be honest. Call one of them up, tell them simply that you like her, and that you would love to go out and have a coffee or something, so that you can get to know each other a little. If she says yes, try to find someplace cosy. Where the atmosphere is relaxed. I don`t recommend cinema for first dates, you don`t get to know each other much then, unless you have a coffee or tea or something first or after. But that would go against advice four, later in the post.

Advice two. When on the said date, keep the focus on her for as long as it feels comfty, unless she starts changing the subject and taking the conversation. Ask her what she likes, interests (follow up questions to her replies are great. Be interested in what she is interested in), hobbies, etc. Pull some jokes where it fit, but not randomly all over the place, and don`t force it if it doesn`t feel natural. Some people do great with humorous flirting, some aren`t too comfortable with it.

Advice three. Be yourself, try to enjoy yourself with her. Smile a lot, but again, don`t force it. If it feels weird, don`t do it. Keep your mental focus on her, not the butterflies in your stomach. Keep your eyes above breast height, unless she looks to have put an effort into making a cleveage, then you can do the quick peek and a blush, it`s darned cute. It is completely okay to be nervous. But if you feel like you`re about to go under the table, put effort into noticing pretty things about her, and don`t shy away from remarking the awesome shirt she is wearing, or the nice necklace.

One thing I have done that works every darned time, tell her:

"God, you`re so pretty, I completely forgot what I was just about to say!"
    I can almost guarantee a happy smile.

Then nonchalantly after a second or two (how to spell that word, there I fail!) pick up the conversation with something she said earlier, or some random topic.

Advice 4. Keep it relatively short, if it`s the first date. Give her a taste, but don`t keep it going more than an hour or so. That way, she will be left feeling like she wants more, and not tired from a whole night out. Which increases chances of date two. Dress up so that you feel comfortable, give her a bit of yourself when she asks about what you like, etc, you bring up the hobby/interest you feel the most entusiastic about, and preferably one that the two of you might be sharing. And remember showering first, lol!

Oki, covered initial talk and date one, lol. Am I not effective! And, I am not an expert on the topic, but I`ve done my fair share of dating and I feel I have a certain sense of what works and don`t works, and mistakes I have done myself :grin:

Casual touching is nice! It can easily put you on the attraction radar, where they`ve had you on the friend radar previously. And by random touching I mean hands, arms, shoulders, brushing hair away from their ears, and so on. Not smacking them on the butt as they pass in the hallway :wink: Also, casually touching yourself. It subconciously makes them more aware of that part of your body, and that they are suddenly looking at your body. Like rubbing your shoulder, touching your collar bone, stroking your hand/arm, that kind of thing. Best a body part you are confident about. Neck area is a sexy area. And again, by casual touching I am not talking about scratching your downer regions :wink:

:grin: Good luck!

Edit: And let me know if you want advice on date two, lol

#7 FemCasanova, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  8. CHML

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do the really intensive stare. I mean don't stare for a very long time, just for a while. And whip up a smile and a simple little compliment. Something that is not obvious that they have heard everyone say before. But something you really think is nice about them.
    But be yourself..

9. Reptillian

I had to agree with this. Asides, every people are different in their own ways. Why do people assume people will respond similar and tries to fall over their own anecdotal fallacy? If anything, I learned that the anecdotal fallacy following card just ends you up badly hurt and confused.

List of possible responses to flirting hints
    -Some people enjoy flirting, but the line is drawn over there.
    -Some people just pretend to enjoy the compliments, but really doesn't want to do anything.
    -Some people hates touch a lot and is able to hide it to the point where he/she won't tell indicate it, but will reveal to you in some way to keep a distance in the future.
    -Some people would be confused over your responses.
    -Some people would take it fine and wouldn't mind dating you.
    -Some people see it as a bridge to a platonic relationship, but nothing more than that and it would bother them if it did.
    -Some people would take your advances and allow them to go with you.
    -Some people hates compliments and would find it rather bothersome.
    -Some people don't mind casual relationships.
    -Some people wouldn't mind having some sexy times though they aren't physically-aesthentically attracted to you.

And so on....

10. Hot Pink

You could just do what I do: nothing. :grin:

11. Oddish

Oddish Guest

[​IMG]

12. Lewnatic

Alwaaaaaaaaays remember to be yourself. I can't stress that enough. Yeah, it's a tale old piece of advice that sounds corny in this day and age, but it's true. Any time I've tried to enhance qualities about myself like acting super comedic, or acting "straighter", it backfires. I've had far more success just being...me.

13. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Femcasanova - advice on date 2 is kinda what i need! I have done all the flirting and touching and stuff, but that seems to be where i keep stalling and not moving from! How do i make a move??

14. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ROFL :roflmao:

15. I'm taking notes.

16. some nights

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Me too, lol.

17. FemCasanova

Oki, date two. or more widely known as the kissing-date. Perfect setting for it is a trip to the cinema or something. Date one is about making her interested in your personality, and connecting, date two is more about building up the sexual factor. So, a trip to the cinema is great if one is inexperienced with the dating process. Then you can put a hand on her knee, casually when the movie starts up, or her hand, play with her fingers. Good areas are knee, wrist, the flat soft side of the elbow (the area on the other side, where upper arm meets underarm), palm. All of these can be erotic, without being too much too fast. A few time you can turn around and whisper comments about the movie in her ear. Then you have an excuse for coming up close, just to give her a little whiff and make the close contact more comfortable for later.

Crack some jokes about the movie, have fun, etc.

Then you follow her to the busstop/home, wherever you`re supposed to seperate. If it`s in a very public location she might not feel comfortable with kissing you there. I have usually just asked, in a flirty tone, if she minds public kissing. Then kiss the girl. Make it a good one. No tongue on the first kiss, unless she takes the initiative for it, firm but soft :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Don`t push too hard, but let some of the sexual attraction show in it. No innocent pecking. And your hands can be placed around her waist or on her hips.

If you watch a movie at home instead of the movie trip, you won`t have the public kissing problem, but that`s all up to you. And I wouldn`t bring up "Oki, so are we a couple now" on the second date :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: That`s third or fourth date scenario. I would say fourth date, but I`ve burned myself on that one before, by waiting too long, so it seems at least where I come from the women want some sort of hint as to where it is going on date three. A thing you could do is on date three, simply ask her if she feels the status is that you`re together, or if she wants to take it slower.
    :icon_wink

And when you are with her, general advice for all other dates after the first, be yourself, focus on her, give her compliments (genuine) out of the blue. Make her feel pretty, interesting and special, that`s what most women want.

Oh, and I should say all advice I have given is "How to date successfully so that you can get a relationship" advice, not "How to seduce a random chick and get to bed with them on first night" advice :wink:

#17 FemCasanova, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  18. CHML

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Something along those lines :lol: NOT