1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice pleease

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hmmm, Feb 5, 2013.

1. hmmm

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi
    I'm a 16 year old male from England. My parents are Christians and I there not against gay relationships but they have always shown an attitude that they wouldn't accept me or my brother or sister having them.
    I've had relationships with girls before in the past, some sexual and I think I do like girls. But I keep having thoughts about some really cute guys I mean I could imagine dating them or having relationships. I've never really thought about guys before about a year ago but now I think about being with them. I'm not sure whether i should tell anyone because it might be a fase i'm going through since I am going through puberty. I'm really confused right now and have no idea what to do. Do you think I should tell my friends because if in a year I realised i didn't like guys I would feel so stupid.

I'm just looking for a bit of adviceeee thankyouu

2. KTWK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My honest advice is that it's not a phase. The "phase" thing is just something made up by ignorant adults and held onto by homophobic teenagers realizing they are gay. Do what you want! If you think you can get a guy, go for him! It's all about how comfortable you are. Don't worry about your parents, if they aren't against gays then they definitely won't be against you.

3. Jordz

You could possibly be bi. Its up to you to tell people if you want, I mean if you wanted you could say that you are unsure of your orientation but am trying to figure it out.