1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Many Questions and Confusions

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by M1X3D, Feb 5, 2013.

1. M1X3D

Hi, I'm Sam and I am really confused so I came on here to get a lot of advice. I think I may be gay but I don't know. How can i tell? Also, how young is too young to know? I feel an attraction to a lot of other guys in my school but I don't know if that means i am gay. I also am casual friends with a lot of girls and that may be somewhat stereotypical towards gays but I feel no attraction to any girl I have met before. I also need help on how I can deal with this mentally. Also, if I am gay, will I never kiss anyone? Will I (although this sounds creepy) ever have sex? I am really confused about my emotions and my whole self right now so if people could give some organized advice I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

2. Jordz

I'm gonna say that it sounds like you are gay because you say you have no attraction towards girls but you have lots of attraction to guys. I knew I was gay when I was 12, I think most people learn that they are gay at around 12-13 because that is when puberty begins, but some people will know even before then.

3. M1X3D

Just some more background I am 12 years old and I am in middle school. I am sort of in the middle of puberty so i dont know if this is some sort of phase or some other puberty thing.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!

You're really early in the "figuring out the sexuality" process. Right now, it sounds like other guys are doing it for you. If so, fine - run with that. Maybe that'll be the way it is all your life, maybe you'll start finding girls attractive, maybe you'll end up not being attracted to guys. Doesn't matter. Your sexuality are like train tracks, and you basically just follow along where they lead. Any attempt to steer the train just puts stress on the train. :slight_smile: If being gay isn't very accepted where you are, just don't bother telling anybody right now. Just fantasize about guys at home for now.

If it ends up you are gay, yes, almost certainly you'll end up kissing and having sex. It'll just be with guys. And if you end up being gay, kissing and having sex with other guys kicks ass. :slight_smile:

Lex