1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It happened again...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, Feb 5, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So some of you have read my previous question about my best friend and if he was gay or not (still haven't found out yet) and he finally stopped doing it. Now another guy is doing the same thing except he took it to far. So I was in trig class and he gives me a hug...no big deal it's just a hug I thought. I noticed that he wouldn't let go and I started to raise my voice at him saying let go. Then he started to put his hands down lower to around my ass. I had enough and finally got free and pushed him into a desk where he fell over. I felt kinda bad...do you think I had a reason to be mad, went to far, or do you guys think he was pushy? Please leave a comment telling me what you think.

2. Rivers

He was definitely being too forward. You had every right to push him away. That guy should really learn some manners....

3. DeanIsHome

Yeah, I think he's being really pushy you are not at fault, and a lot of straight guys i know do some pretty gay things cause they think it's funny and that's just irritating.

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't feel bad. If he's making unwanted sexual advances you have every right to hurt him. It's your body after all. He can touch HIS however he wants to, but not YOURS.

5. Scenestealer

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd have died of embarrassment. I think he's just messing with you.The gays in my school don't show affection while dating for fear of harassment. If he continues ask if he likes you. Either he'll say yes or he'll deny it and stop(hopefully).

6. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanx I'll ask tomorrow and tell you what he says

7. Scenestealer

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll be waiting ^-^

8. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So instead of waiting I texted him asking if he was gay and liked me. It took at least 10 minutes for him to answer and finally he said yes. He then asked if we could go "out" sometime. I got the message and told him that we can go out as friends because I already have a boyfriend. He was disappointed but we are still going out after school tomorrow for a snack or something. I felt kinda bad again to crush him like that. Oh yeah my boyfriends coming along to make sure nothing happens...it's gonna be awkward...

9. ForceAndVerve

Oh boy...

Well at least you've sorta solved the issue. Now please, stop getting groped by guys in school...It's making the rest of us feel left out :lol:

10. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol I'll try not but no only is going out tomorrow going to be awkward just looking at him is gonna be awkward...life sucks.