1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by josh9623, Feb 5, 2013.

1. josh9623

ok so i have been feeling bad lately every time i start to feel better something happens and i feel bad again, on top of this i feel overwhelmed with school (junior with 2 AP classes) and apparently for the school that i would like to go to i need to start literally working my a** off so that i can meet the insane requirements and i just dont really know what to do the time when i feel best is when i hang out with my other lgbt friends but i really only get maybe 25min a day with them. so is this normal to feel this way?

2. Rivers

Don't stress. I know exactly what you mean, and it is overwhelming. I take my academics really seriously, take part in a ton of extracurricular activities, and by the time I'm done with that, the day's over.

I always feel happy when I'm hanging out with my friends, so I try to look forward to it, and use it as motivation.

3. DeanIsHome

Yeah, high school can be quiet overwhelming, i feel like everything is just zooming past me and I'm being left behind most of the time, I am just glad that in my AP classes I find a way to make it fun plus i have friends in all my classes since I'm not really shy and i tried to get to know everyone, the help me when i get stressed out in class and at the end of the hectic day i scribble in a notebook of mine to try and release everything.