1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over protective...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, Feb 5, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So some of you read my story called I happened again. Anyway my boyfriend is busy tomorrow with work and can't go to get something. Now since he has work he doesn't want me to go with the other person who likes me because he thinks that he's going to grope me again. What should I do? Should I go with him tomorrow without telling my boyfriend or re-schedule with him?

2. DeanIsHome

Re-schedule or tell you're boyfriend before hand do not just go and lie you'll probably feel guilty, and that's so sweet he's being jealous! plus i don't think telling someone not to go out with someone else who molested you're partner is over protective, if my boyfriend went out with someone who groped him id be furious

3. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    All right thanks for the advice I was kinda stuck between it because the person who groped me was my best friend and I don't see him often after school (still not over the whole groping thing though) plus he might be moving in a month.:icon_sad:

4. DeanIsHome

I can sort of understand why you're stuck but you should confront you're best friend before he moves away or you're probably going to regret not asking.

5. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You sure do know what to say all the time lol thanks for the advice you're a big help.

6. Lorenzo27

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Re-schedule or even inform you happen to be companion beforehand don't simply proceed in addition to lay you will likely sense guilt ridden, and that is consequently fairly sweet he has been being jealous! no one like revealing to somebody never to go out with another individual which molested you happen to be partner has ended defensive, in the event that my own companion went out having somebody which groped them identity end up being mad.so you must be Reschedule....
    ________