1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm new, how do I tell if she likes me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Unsuregirl, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Unsuregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I work with this girl, she is actually kinda my boss, (I already know BAD IDEA) but I like her like really really like her, I find reasons to go ask her stuff, or talk to her usually about work :icon_roll but never the less, I added her on facebook and she made a comment one day, so I commented a few times then sent her a message saying if you wanna talk, text me and sent her my number. I got a text within seconds, so we texted for a bit, and that was it. Then I dunno, I text her here and there and the past few nights every night, it starts out with work or how did you, or stuff like that, then turns into more like just friends talking kinda stuff. But I dream of her like all the time, and think about her alot. At work I try to impress her lol, and silly stuff like that. She is really my first like major crush since I have come out. Yes she is a lesbian, she has been out for years. But I dunno im just so attracted to her, and I dont know weather to take it as she just wants to be friends or as liek she may like me to. :icon_redf Its driving me nuts, like she will pop off with something here or there and I dunno, Like the day she found out I was her eyes got about as big around as a plate, and some days it seems she like almost tries to umm not talk to me, yet others she will just come up and start helping me and start talking to me. Its driving me nuts, someone please help me, give me clues how do I know :help::help::help:

2. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    It sounds like she probably like you. However, she may be conflicted since you are her boss. It's probably not the best idea to date your boss, but you should ask her out or tell her that you like her and see what happens.

3. Unsuregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    see thats the thing where she is my boss, I dont want it to be weird if she doesn't like me. Plus another conflict, her ex also works with us, same level as me. But you would never be able to tell, they don't let it show. But yea, I'd hate for things to be weird if she doesn't. She is so outgoing, and I am well shy so to say..... ahhhh I hate being conflicted

4. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    ohhh l was going to say GURLLL STOOOPPP until you said lesbian.

l dunno lol, can't say for sure but obviously with this taken into consideration, there is less harm in subtly hitting on her.

#4 OMGWTFBBQ, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  5. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Yeah that definitely makes things difficult. Maybe you should just wait awhile and see if she makes a move.

6. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I feel your pain! I've been with the girl (in the past) I'm baby sitting for now, but we're only friends at the moment. However, I love her and it's so hard to figure her out. I'm not sure if I should be more straightforward or let her make the first move.

7. Unsuregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yea its such a screwed up situation, lol and Im so not good at making first moves, or flirting lol Id love to have enough self confidence to go up to her and be like hey you wanna go get something to eat one night, lol or hey wanna go get a drink. We were having the night from hell on night so I joked with her and told her me and one of the other guys were leaving and going to get something to drink we couldn't take it anymore. She said "If I didn't have to work tomorrow Id sure go with ya lol." I do compliment her, alot with text messages and stuff, never over her looks or her really nice butt sorry but :wow: it is amazing lol. Its always with her confidence, and how happy she stays, and how she does such an amazing job with my crew. (She is normally over another group but works with us when my actual boss misses) But I dunno its just such a hard situation. I wont tell anyone that I like her, I call her the mystery girl to them, because we are connected through alot of ways. And Im afraid to let it get back to her.

8. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

OMFG DJHFSDKJLFHAADSJFSKDFJHKLDFHKDLSFHKSDLFJHAS, I know exactly how you must be feeling! Same exact thing happened to me lol. The situation was a bit different but yeah, it can be really hard. I don't know if she does like you or not. She may just be friendly, there have been a couple people who have thought I liked them, but I just like to be flirty and joke around, I don't crush on people very often.

9. Unsuregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks yea thats what Im afraid of why I wont jsut say anything, she is very friendly. Very outgoing, But she is amazing. One day perhaps I will know, I may just have to let time take its course ya know, see what destiny has in store for me. As much as I hate doing that, :dry:

10. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I know how much it sucks playing the waiting game, but it could pay off in the end. How about you ask her out after work. I've thought about asking my friend out, but I'm such a weirdo. She has no clue how I feel, but sometimes, I feel tempted to tell her.