1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is She Into Me??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BoiGeorge, Feb 7, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

So theres this girl at school in my dance class who I really like! Shes mentioned liking boys before but she dresses and look exactly like a lesbian! (I dont know her orientation yet) But shes always sitting right next to me (often so our bodies are touching), shes always sneaking glances at me (I will see her out of my peripheral vision looking at me a lot), she touches my clothing a lot, she compliments me, she laughs at my lame jokes and I will often catch her staring at my breasts. Is she gay and interrsted do you think? I want to know before I go and hit on her and ruin our friendship if she is straight. I have her number but when I text her, she doesnt text back... Whats up with that? Argh!! Girls drive me crazy!! Haha So whats the deal do you think??

2. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know how frustrating that part is believe me...

You can ask her if you want, that's how I found out about the person I had a crush on was gay.

3. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I found out that shes straight today :frowning2: Not happy about it!

4. SomeNights

^damn I was writing an amazing reply and then I read that. (*hug*) just means there is someone better