1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure if first time was forced sex

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BlueMoose2, Feb 7, 2013.

1. BlueMoose2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I went to school in florida I started experimenting with guys. I did a few things here and there, but I really wanted to try bottoming. Every time I would attempt to bottom it would hurt too much.

One night though I met this guy at his place. We were fooling around and he was a bit rough, but nothing I haven't seen before. He knew I was a virgin and I told him to go slow which he did initially. As he was slowly pushing it in it started to really hurt. He was quite endowed. I told him to stop because it hurt, but he didn't say anything and kept pushing further. I was getting nervous and tried to push his leg back to push him out, but he held my arms down. At this point I was helpless because he was much stronger than I am. He pushed fully in and when he did I knew. It felt painful and very weird. Then he started to pick up the pase which I wasn't expecting and I thought I was going to lose my voice how loud I was. It hurt, but kinda felt good at same time. He started to jerk me off really fast while fucking me which was a lot to take in. Felt so weird. He eventually made me cum and so did he. After he finished we got dressed and I left. I'm not sure if he took advantage of me or not. What do you guys think?

2. Scootaloo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You told him to stop and he didn't, he took advantage of you.

#2 Scootaloo, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  3. DeanIsHome

I think you were being taken advantage of because you clearly said "No" which he ignored, it's like if a girl tells a guy no and he continues then it's rape.

4. BlueMoose2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    im still unsure if it was. we both orgasmed though

5. DeanIsHome

Did you truly want it to stop? or did you just say it?

6. Bearish

I am sorry that this person has made your first time unpleasant. You might have felt pleasure because of a mechanical/physical stimulation. Feelings don't lie where you body might. If you felt uncomfortable or being coerced into doing something, then you were being forced.

7. returning

Whether or not you orgasmed has nothing to do with it. An orgasm is a physiological reaction to sexual stimuli, whether or not it was consensual. You told him to stop, and he didn't. He raped you. Please, even if you don't feel traumatized by this, If you can track this person down and report him, do so. There is reason to believe that he may rape other people.

8. BlueMoose2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i felt pain so i wanted him to stop.

9. returning

If you told him too stop, and he didn't, he raped you. I know that it may be a hard thing to accept, but by definition he raped you. Please try to report him if you can, to stop him from raping other people.

10. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If he said stop...that means STOP. Regardless of whether he just said it or meant it. That's leaving it up to interpretation for the aggressor..."did he/she really mean stop?" "Maybe he/she's just saying it...so I can keep going."

I was in the same sort of situation when I was assaulted. It's been years, and it's still very hard to handle. I told the guy I was with to stop...that I didn't like what we were doing...he didn't stop. It's taken me MONTHS of therapy to come to terms with it not being my fault because I said stop. Now, if we add in the ability to "interpret" what I really meant when I said stop...well...:frowning2:

Stop...No...Enough...all me NO.

11. EarthBound

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As veganarchism said, whether or not you orgasmed is irrelevant to the issue at hand. I am no legal expert but you told him to stop and he refused. I also believe you could make the case that by holding your arms down he physically incapacitated you, reducing your ability to resist or flee. My personal opinion is that under Florida Law he committed sexual battery.

#11 EarthBound, Feb 7, 2013
  12. TKM

TKM

I think if you have think about it being forced it was forced:confused:

13. TheAMan

You said no and he kept going. That's a rape no matter how you slice it.

14. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You just described rape to me. I can understand your reluctance to describe that as what happened, because nobody wants to think that's what happened to them. If that's not rape, I don't know how cartoonishly violent you have to get. You said no, and he pushed in harder and held you down.

#14 Pret Allez, Feb 7, 2013
  15. Just Jess

I know it's rape. But even if you don't you know you deserve a better first time than that :frowning2:

That's deserve, not deserved. What happened to you was not making love, that's for damn sure. You deserve someone that will make you feel better about yourself.

16. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It would qualify as rape in most states, in that you initially gave consent, but withdrew consent and, through physical actions, made it clear that you didn't want it to continue.

At the point at which you said "stop" and he didn't... and the point at which you tried to push him away, and he held you down, it became rape.

Unfortunately it would be nearly impossible to prosecute because it would be your word against his, and because you initially gave consent. The law system is imperfect and tends to give the benefit of the doubt to the accused.

That said, I would like to see assholes like the guy that did this to you spend a year of hard time at a rough prison. This might give them a different insight on their self-centered behavior.

17. BlueMoose2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks everyone for listening and voicing their thoughts. The overall consensus seems to me it was forced. I am lucky to come out of it unscarred and since have had a healthy sex life. Overall I wish I could have had a more memorable and enjoyable first time, but that's life. I should have waited to be with someone who I truly trust and care about. THanks for all the feedback I greatly appreciate it.

-Kevin

18. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kevin, I don't think you need to swear off casual sex altogether. That's not a representative experience you had. I truly hope that you'll be feeling as stable about this in two months as you are right now, because frankly, a lot of us are pretty horrified at what you described. What you need is to deal with people who respect you and your bodily integrity and actually want you to get off too. Sex is supposed to be something that people do to share with each other. It's not something that is done to you.

19. BlueMoose2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This experience I had was back in 2009 so it has been a couple of years now.

20. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    From what you described the events of sex that this would definitely be considered RAPE especially nonvoluntary sex wih physical hysical enforcement. You should learn a deep lesson cause you are lucky you are alive my friend cause in some cases it could be much worse than what you had it. Don't justify that you deserved it either cause he was scum for doing that for you. When I listened to this, I almost wanted to vomit on the flooor cause something similar had to me as a child. People like this hhave a special karma for them in sometime in their lives for sure. I sincerely hope others who read this will learn a page from your book and be more prepared next time.