1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will and Grace, a reality?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Yogabear, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    After I come out to my fiance, does anyone think that we could livst post-romantically together? My fiance and I have had a weak foundation of alcoholism with frequent college bar trips in our early relationship, so am concerned on this possible reality. I started off dating her to use her for cigarettes, walking to stores and borrowing money not out right using her just not bein fully truthful either from the beginning. Both of us are guilty for the rocky roller coaster in our relationship like my three time infedelity even with a man like a year ago. For her part that she has physically rammed me being into he wall with the result of a scar on my forehead.

Have you ever met or been in a post-romantic relationship where you lived with a hetrosexual partner? I'm not at a financial nor social condition to break it off till the minimum of six months or twelve months from now. I'd like to go to counseling to get my perscription for anxiety and professional development training to obtain a meaningful job. She has said continually like "Are you gay?" or like questions like that several times and has attempted to pump up my masculinity to absurd levels that is also a problem cause of being with a man and rightfully she doesn't trust me anymore. Lastly, she apparently says cause of her double age difference with her being fifty-one and me being twenty-seven years old and me possibly gay that if I found somebody that she would still always love me even if we aren't a couple anymore.

The risks are plentyful and I need to plan my future out unlike the normal population for various reasons that I'll describe below. I'm legally blind with almost clost to no vision with no family really willing to help me in the event of needing a home. You see that I'm living with my fiance's homophobic family e.g. older brother and nephew with a very militaristic hunta like environment here so fear being homeless. Another aspect that I risk is that she has all of my sensitive financial documents like drafts, Social Security card, birth certificate, debit, bank account and other pertenant information so hope that she doesn't burn me in case we part ways. Things are excellerating to a point that I'm no longer sleeping in the same bed with her nor want to anymore and its calling attention in the family. Thank you for your opinions on this situation and any prayers would be nice.

Thanks,
    Yoga

2. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm surprise that nobody hasn't posted on this yet.