1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

did i sound like a moron in front of my crush?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by chibiidol, Feb 8, 2013.

1. chibiidol

chibiidol Guest

Please help, i want another opinion to know if i sounded like a moron infront of my crush. i think i did...
    so i was going to my locker and my crush was there and for some reason i can never think clearly when she is around. so my friend said something complaining about her hair and in my head i was like ,this is the perfect opportunity to talk so my crush will notice me! so i started rambling and was like "really sydney (thats my friends name) i think your hair is perfectly fine. theres nothing wrong with it, people just notice more things about themselves than other people do."
    and my friend was like "is this another Psychology lesson?"
    and i said "yes it is, do you think people look at you and are like 'hmm what is she wearing today' or 'is her hair messed up today' no! nobody cares, everyone just notices things about themselves...."
    and i kept rambling but i basically just kept saying the same thing...
    plus i think it sounded a little mean an arrogant too.. :frowning2:
    It like i get high on my crush and cant control what im saying...

2. uwi

uwi

Lol no, but rather than going on and on at your friend in the hopes that your crush will hear your insightful thoughts, why not just talk to her (your crush) ? And if you’re too shy to tell her how you feel, you can always write it all down on a letter and give it to her?

3. chibiidol

chibiidol Guest

^i actually did talk to my crush yesterday! it was the longest conversation we ever had! She is always by herself in band class or has trouble finding people to talk to and since we had a free period and she sits in front of me i just pretended i had nobody to talk to.
    I was just like, "hi 'insert cushes name here' i have nobody to talk to"
    and she smiled and sat next to me and we talked for the 30 minute class period :slight_smile:

As for telling her how i feel i think im too shy, i think im going to wait until i know her alittle more and then take your advice and write her a letter : )

#3 chibiidol, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
  4. uwi

uwi

Well thats great then. Good luck.

5. chibiidol

chibiidol Guest

Thank you! :grin:

6. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like this girl you have a crush on is an introvert and slightly nerddyy! Nice choice of women i must say.

And no, i dont think you embarrassed yourself. I embarassed myself infront of my girlfriend heaps of times before we started officially dating, and i was in crush mode with her :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

7. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
  8. chibiidol

chibiidol Guest

^x2 I know im so happy! not only is she shy and smart but fashionable too! its crazy! it took me a year to work up the courage to talk to her!
    Im glad to hear your crush worked out, i hope my crush will not care about all those embarrising moments too
    whats wrong? :slight_smile:

9. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Ummm... :/

I have said these kinds of things in front of my crushes and then thought 'why did i say that?!' I get high on them too lol