1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boys! Girls! I discovered that I could be bi!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Mar 8, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Hey ladies and gentlemen! :smilewave

Recently, with my another set of meditations, some more thoughts, and some more help from the casual college counselling (not the reparative therapy or any silly magic sexuality-change courses), and some more further thoughts, I finally concluded that I may be Bi.

:roflmao:

I happened to recall, I have many interests to women, at the same time, I have many interests to men as well. Most of the time, I find good men attractive, but also, I like ladies with nice personalities. Personally, I don't get too much of a 'turn on' effect on a woman, but, I just like women and men at the same time.

Maybe sexuality is dynamic, and fluid. It can 'move' around (not forced). In that sense, maybe now, my 'compass' is pointing towards the men's direction, but who knows, later, it's pointing towards both... :roflmao:

Sorry to be so fickle about myself. I just found it out after some time. :roflmao: :roflmao: (*hug*)

2. Haha I'm glad you realized this about yourself. And yes sexuality is very fluid especially when talking about bisexuality

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I agree, even though I'm not bi myself.

Try not to get too hung up about the labels. You've accepted that you're attracted to both sexes, not necessarily equally. You're now free to love whoever attracts you without having to worry about how their gender fits your label!

4. Grof142007

Feel Good to Realise it Huh

5. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I class myself as bi - at the moment.

I went to an all-boys boarding school where "fun" was always available. Realised then I was gay? but still had a "feeling" for girls.

Left school, met a girl, married her and had two kids which is where I find myself now.

During the years, I've always had an attraction to guys and have managed to get off a few times. Over the past eight or so years, the gay side of me has been more evident. Girls don't "do it" for me as much and I can easily see myself in a relationship with a guy.

So, it looks like my sexuality has definitely been "fluid". I still say I'm bi as I don't feel fully gay. But I don't stick rigidly to lables.

6. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Congrats for realising :slight_smile:

7. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One question answered, three more replace it. Sexuality is a cunning and elusive quarry to try to understand. Going with the flow is good; good work on your self discovery.

8. sexyalex

awuhhuh....:eusa_eh:

9. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Yay for your discovery! Feels good to finally be sure of who you are, right?

(*hug*)

Now, now, be always yourself. Learn the things that makes you truly happy, and the most important thing is to actually BE HAPPY. Either if you're with a man or a woman. No one should ever judge you. If they do, then it's their Fucking problem. Believe me, when you realize that, your life gets *SOO* much easier!

Keep us posted! :slight_smile:

10. pwnorton

Congratulations on finding you (i know that sounds cliché, but it's true).

11. divadarya

Hey...as someone who knows a lot about fluidity, welcome and BE PROUD!!

12. James

Congrats!

13. darkestknight

Thanks for the compliments! It does feel very good to realise that too. When I discovered that, I'm damn damn relieved! And I like people! :grin: