1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by emthreehearts, Feb 9, 2013.

1. emthreehearts

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What are goods ways to tell my parents i am bisexual? how did you do it if you have told them?

2. HadesReborn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unfortunately saying it, while, seemingly, the hardest (debatable), is the easiest.

Although... this girl had another way of doing it. Honestly the best way to do it is the way that you feel most comfortable. If you feel comfortable doing a headstand and saying it then do a headstand and say it :slight_smile:

3. akhc

I told my parents in the car while they were driving. I think i picked this setting for three reasons: 1) they cant run away from this conversation or avoid it 2) because i feel most comfortable in the car 3) if i started crying they wouldnt be able to physically comfort me (I like my personal space ;P)

I think finding a place or medium you find most comfortable is the most important thing. Do you like writing letters to people? is there a place you feel most comfortable in?