1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to tell my girlfriend that i'm bisexual?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yhonn, Feb 9, 2013.

1. yhonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I accept now that i am a bisexual and i want to tell to my girlfriend that i am bi. Were 6 months now and shes the only one i lasted long with. I think she deserves to know it. But i don't really know how to begin, i loved her, i really do she's so sweet and kind and i know it will hurt her feelings if i said it to her but it's the best way rather than she find it out herself.

Please help i don't know what to do:frowning2:

2. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Yhonn. I had to do this exact thing except that my purpose was to tell her the whole truth as the relationship was just not working anymore and this was another in a long line of things to mix it up.

However, I sat her down and just came out with it. She was really accepting and said that it didn't matter to her as it's nothing in this day and age and that if I wanted to we could have tried to work things out.

Hopefully for you and your girlfriend (if staying with her is what you want as you seem to care a lot for her) it will just make our relationship deepen and strengthen. She will gain some newfound trust and respect for you and you will probably see an improvement in your relationship due to this honesty.

I hope it goes well for you, however you decide to do it. :slight_smile:

3. yhonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm happy how accepting your girlfriend was, i am hoping and praying that my girlfriend will act the same way as yours. Thanks man(*hug*)

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, if it hurts her to have you tell her that, that's a problem for her, not you. If honesty is a problem, then that's not a good indicator. Remember, being bisexual is not you saying the relationship is over. It's not even you saying "I'm going to cheat on you." It's not you saying "I need a threesome to be happy."

5. yhonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't think that she's gonna think that i am going to cheat on her or need a threesome if i said i like guys too. What i'm afraid is that shes gonna get disgusted by me or be ashamed with me.