1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dreadsandmusic, Feb 9, 2013.

1. dreadsandmusic

Hi, i'm a 16 year old.. confused girl. I have these feelings for girls and boys. I don't know if i'm straight, lesbian or bi-sexual. I've had family members that say they don't believe in bi-sexuality :/. That makes me scared, since I don't now if they will accept me. I can remember having feelings for girls since I was 7. What do you think? I feel like I just want to get my feelings out, since I am scared to tell my family and friends... I don't know who I am. :frowning2: ....(&&&)

2. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

Well, you have a ton of support on EC, we all can love you and appreciate you for your feelings, and we'll find a way though this together!

One thing you can safely rule out of the equation is that you are probably not straight. Gay or bisexual maybe, but since you have had feelings for the same sex since you were 7 and you still have those feelings, I dont think they are going to go away anytime soon.

Maybe rather then attaching a label to what your sexuality is right now, maybe its best to just think about the possibilities. Would you actually be ok with being Bi, or gay? What is it that scares you most? And would it be the end of the world if you had to come out as bi or gay?