1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting girls while still in the closet?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Aoif, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Aoif

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a lesbian, but still in the closet. There's no way I'll be coming out soon because I'm still struggling and just not strong enough yet. I would other lesbians for a relationship or just support or anything though, I just want to meet people like me. But where I live I don't think there's that many gay people -male or female. At least, I haven't met any.
    But ideally, I'd love to get a girlfriend but I don't know how to go about it without telling people I'm gay or them suspecting it and I'm just not ready for that yet..If anybody has any advice or stories to share, it would be much appreciated, thanks.

Sorry this post is a bit all over the place, but my heads all over the place too

2. Deaf Not Blind

different countries could do stuff differently. if you feel unsure of posting the nearest large city, can you say country? sometimes a google search of a town will show if there are Queer events. also are you college age or older or younger? some schools have clubs to join also.

3. Ianthe

Well, you can't date girls who don't know you like girls.

So, in order to date, you at least have to come out to the people you want to date.