1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what the hell was wrong with me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by johnjorgell, Feb 10, 2013.

1. johnjorgell

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi people. When I was 14 to 16 i found it such a rush to tell girls im bisexual when they thought that's ok i felt bored but when they were like wtf i would totally get off i found it such a taboo to tell girls I've done stuff with guys although i didn't wanna do it again and i would use this to get girls attention and try having sex with them

2. Deaf Not Blind

how old are you now?
    are you in college?

3. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

There's nothing seriously wrong with you. As far as the rush from saying taboo stuff, maybe you were just lonely, starved for attention (these aren't bad things, just feelings.) The rush came from a feeling of satisfaction and that came from getting some attention. Sex just goes along with the attention, it's like a bonus prize or something. But more so than that, just trying to figure out anyway you can to hook up is pretty normal for a teen, hell people in general really. You see it all the time on the dating scene (not that I've ever been there) for teens and adults alike, people exaggerating or straight up lying about their jobs, their homes, their age, just to chat someone up. Nowt wrong with that.

Do you think you have a real problem or was this more of a light hearted "man, I was weird one, ay?" sort of post?

4. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think a lot of girls use that as well in order to get attention from men. It's not cool pretending to be someone that you're not even though I try to pretend that I'm straight. Do you genuinely like men too and are afraid to admit it?

5. MartyK

MartyK Guest

Think about the amount of people you see out and about the clubs on the weekend. Many of them are pretty much in character for the weekend. Or maybe it's the other way about. It's almost like a persona they so easily become on the weekend and they so easily return to being their so called normal selves again for the beginning of the new week. Or like i said, maybe they pretend in the real world but become themselves at the weekend. These people may be known as a well respected figure in their community but other's might know them as the crazy person who loves to party and does a fair amount of banging. What i'm saying is there's nothing wrong with pretending in some circumstances. You can pretend for your career, to get by in life but become your real self at the weekend. But thinking you have to lie to get lucky i think is a problem. But if the lying is a part your sexual rush then it's no different to dressing up or role play.